Neko

Ruined Heart wanders

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Ruined Heart wanders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Ruined Heart wanders Empty
PostSubject: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:55 pm

He walked slowly through the long grass that waved in the slight breeze. He paused, snifing the air to see if any other creatures were around. No, either that or they were down wind of him. He continued, musclue rippling as he moved. Ruined Heart flicked his ears and continued forward till he found a spot in the shade of a tree. He laied down next to the tree, hidden in the long grass. Ruin tail flicked back and forth, eyes half closed as he waited to see if anyone would come.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:05 pm

elthenia walked into the opening and spotted the male tiger."hell there hotshot."she purred.

(i gonna put my pic. of her on my picture for my profile.)
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:23 pm

(((ohmigosh! It was buring freekin hot out, now i think i heard thunder!)))

He turned slightly, his head swiviling to see her. He still kept his eyes half closed as he looked at this newcomer, "Hm, Hi." He pured. It was too hot out for his to bother moving too much.

((((((no MUSE!)))))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:26 pm

"names ethenia."she let her claws slide out and made them sharper by letting them glide down the rough tree.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 pm

He rolled over, streching his stiff legs. Ruin watched her, blood red ears flicking back and forth. He finaly got up to a siting position, yawning a fanged yawn, "I'm Ruined Heart. Call me Ruin." He replyed. He used his front paw to scrch an itch on his right ear, still geting up after the heat of the day.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:36 pm

she let out her heat scent.she got up."nice name,ruin."she purred and her tail thumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:47 pm

He blinked, watching her with only slight interest. Ruin eyed the sky as huge storm clouds rolled in now on a breeze that ruffled his bright red fur. "Thanks." He said, still watching the sky above, sencing the charge in the air.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:50 pm

she thought,"how am i going to get his attention?"she looked at him and said,"i'm sorry i started off like that.i mean about the flirting."she looked at him and smiled but not like she had before.it was a warm and happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:07 pm

( *dies from huging* O.o )

He stifened as there was a flash of lightning, but turned back to ethenia, "Oh, don't wory yourself." he said, returning her smile with one of his own. He rubed the side of his face against her in a kind manner. His soft brown eyes gazed at her, relitivly happy.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 pm

her soft blue eyes filled with happyness."you know i have been almost forced by other tigers."she saddened her talking.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:27 pm

He licked her ear comfortingly, "Well, i wouldn't let such a thing happen as long as I could help it." He told her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:32 pm

"thankyou."she purred very loud and licked his fur grooming it.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:20 pm

He smiled slightly. He pured too, watching as it began to rain. The tree kept them dry though. "Hm, no problem." He said, tail twiching in his contentment as he sat.

(((no.... action.... someone else should bring in a carrie to make this INTERESTING!!!!!)))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:54 pm

(you make it.me do to many charries!oh and post in the raceing deal please!)

she meowed as it started to rain.she wasn't like most other cats because she loved,the rain.she bounded out from under the tree and purred soaking in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Heart wanders   Ruined Heart wanders Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ruined Heart wanders
Page 1 of 1