Neko

Something new today....

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Something new today....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Something new today.... Empty
PostSubject: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 pm

A Small green blur shot across the sky...It's small yellow eyes beaming around. Toothless soared around dodging arrows, nearly shot in the wing by one. He seemed to be the first dragon, to be seen in Nottinghamshire! The news spreading world wide on notes, to the king and all the townspeople! He roared as he soared(hate dr.seuss ryhming XD), The open field sent him to land. He landed where he wanted and that's where he gets it, As he lied down. Robin Hood and his merry men looked at Toothless, and Robin Hood randomly swung over to Toothless on a vine. The merry men just walked, Toothless gazed at the 6 of them. He flapped his tail on the ground hard, he wanted fish."T-T-T-Toothless want munch-munch on stinkfish scrumlush.. scrumlush.."He demanded in Dragonese, only Hiccup can understand it.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:55 pm

(haha sry bout Chell, I kinda got distracted and disinterested. But yeah... Idk if imma post dere... Im LAZY! x3 Hey can Iz post here with meh dwagon? Pease!?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:51 pm

(Kay, But one rule: YOUR DRAGON MUST SPEAK DRAGONESE so they understand each other XD)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Er, but Frostbite uses telepathy.. ah well, Iz makes it work!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Frostbite took a more careful aproach, flying far above the reach of arrows, her pearl white and cyan scales blending with the sky above. Her ears flicked as she heard the sound of another dragon. her lip twiched and she soared carefuly untill she spoted him. Frost took a steep dive downward, opening her wings at the last moment and landing lightly near Toothless. She gnashed her theeth at the humans, ears back in an agressive way. She turned to Toothless, blinking and said brightly "Howdeedothere!" (I don't really have much Dragonese reference tho, sry if I can't find many words.) Frost turned again, muttering in her telepathic speak, "No like it Da wingless.."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 pm

(I join toosiez :3)

Robin took a wary step back, holding his bow at his side, and eyeing the dragons warily. He'd seen a lot in his time, but not dragons. The sound they made was odd, and sounded almost as if they were speaking in some unrecognizable language. "Alright, anyone else convinced they're dreaming?" He asked the gang, taking another step back.

(You guys seen the robin hood series? With all the lovely english guys. The newest series I'm fairly sure. Well all the people look like the dudes off of that, pretty much Wink )
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:20 am

"Ahh Lookie Da Wingless No Speakie Us Language."He said in dragonese, looking at his small claws. He looked at Robin Hood, and spreaded out his little wings. He let out a small yawn, looking at Robin's men and rolled his eyes. Toothless, as small as he was, he decided to fly up and he then landed on Robin's shoulder smiling. He spoke human."Ahh, Hello, Hello. I am Toothless. You're little annoying Nanodragon sized Common Garden Dragon. For I shall guide you through the speaking of dragons now. Would you like to learn Dragonese?"He said looking at Robin, contently.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Robin grinned, "Well why not?"

(I haven't rp'd with you in ages! :/)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:15 pm

"Okie. Repeat after Toothless but slowly. Mi-Ow-la. Got it? Now you try."He said, still looking at Robin.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Robin laughed and shook his head. "Alright. Mi-ow-la."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:08 pm

"Now, say it without the partings all together, Miowla. You've learned Cat in dragonese."Toothless said, not very amused at how he laughed at Toothless' language.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:10 pm

"Miowla. Thatll be useful, hey. Gisborne won't know what I'm going on about." He winked good heartedly. "Where did you come from?" Robin asked the dragon, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 pm

"If I remember correctly, from a dragon cave when I was just a eggling, but then captured in a wood bag by Hiccup, a viking cheif son."He said flicking his tail, trying to remember rather too hard.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:23 am

He laughed. "I meant, where were you to come here?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:23 am

"When I lost Hiccup.."Toothless said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:12 am

"That's a bit sad." He said, watching the little dragon.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 am

"Mhm.."He nodded sadly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:17 am

(I can't sleep. Kinda sucks)

He glanced at his men. "We've all lost the people we love the most. We're outlaws you see."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 am

He glanced around at the group, "Well. Maybe wingless ones have feelings..Like dragons do..."He said in a small voice but still sad about Hiccup.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:01 pm

He nodded. "Mhmm."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:05 pm

"Do you have any fish by the way? I'm starving."Toothless suddenly said, now being too lazy to fetch fish on his own.

(Meh, Got an obsession with Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop XD, This sucks....)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:11 am

(I can tel... Wink )

He laughed. "We can go catch some."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 am

"Ok. But..I'm too hungry to even help.."He said as his little tummy growled.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 pm

He led the way to a small river, knocked an arrow, and shot, pulling out the speared fish.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 pm

"Oooh...Dragons fish in much different ways."Toothless said, amazed at the way Robin Hood fishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something new today....   Something new today.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Something new today....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Noahs Ark :: Nakatcha :: Nottinghamshire-
Jump to: