Neko

Ninja is actually searching for a mate.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Ninja is actually searching for a mate. Empty
PostSubject: Ninja is actually searching for a mate.   Ninja is actually searching for a mate. Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:28 am

The black-furred wolf emerged from the woods, His black ninja 'collar' marked with essence of the leaf village or as some call it, fire village. He howled a perfect howl, loud and clear. His eyes shot a blue look, at the caves. He lied down, the coldness not effecting him. He used to be Sasuke's wolf pet, but he got chased out as soon as Sasuke disappeared, the trees whispered in the wind. The wind howling, the caves echoing, the painful memories. Suddenly, all had stop, He looked around the trees quietly whispering Sasuke's name, the trees stopped whispering. He gazed up at the stars, he thought 'Why me? Why must I pick a mate, and my friend can't? It's not fair. But, Oh well. I'm getting a beautiful mate. More beautiful than Lilah. Hmph. Stupid Blaze.' He lied there and put his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
windcloud

windcloud

Awesomeness : 20

Ninja is actually searching for a mate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja is actually searching for a mate.   Ninja is actually searching for a mate. Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Roma Sighed as she herd the howl...SHe howled back walking closer and closer..
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1