Neko

A pretty sight, in the night...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

A pretty sight, in the night... Empty
PostSubject: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Aphrodite trotted in, her silken red mane and tail flowing in the dreadful, misty air. The trees black as night, dead bark and such. She stopped at a halt, her pretty blue-black glowing coat looking scarred in the misty air, she lied down taking a rest for a while she snorted. She was named after a great god, the god of love. She looked beautiful in the dreadful place, she smiled and looked around.
Back to top Go down
deadly rose~alpha

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:22 am

shadow a dappled grey stallion saw the mare."hey doll,what are you doing here?"he began to circle her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Even though she was lying down, she made her response."Hello handsome stud, What have you came here for?"She said charmingly.
Back to top Go down
deadly rose~alpha

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm

"i came to.....search for a mare."he moved closer giveing a evil grin.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:00 pm

"Ahh...I see Well, you don't want me.No, No No. I saw a wonderful Quarter Horse Pegasusu pass by! A beautiful one indeed! More beautiful than me! You'd want her instead."She said raising her head from the ground as she was lying down.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:24 pm

"i don't think she's more beautiful than you."he said charmingly and pranced around her,tugging her mane playfully.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Aphrodite wanted to get out of this place, and there was only one way..She got up from laying down. She was waiting for Shadow to finally stop, she was uncomfortable about thinking of doing this. She looked at Shadow, a sly gleam in her eyes shone.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:25 pm

he stopped."is something wrong?"he had a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

"No, No..It's just that this place is just eerie and dreadful, Dry dark air..So bad for a pretty mare like me.."She pretended to cough but it sounded real.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:43 am

"well what can i do?i'm sorry but remember i'm lost."he said.this was his little act.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 am

"I want to get out of the dreadful, eerie dry aired place. I'll die, I will die! I believe the caverns are less eerie, dry aired, and dreadful."She pretended to cough harder, pretending to be sick.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:41 am

"there is this rock and it has an exit out of this place.i could take you there.i saw it when i was roaming through here."he saddened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:39 pm

"Oh..Thank you, Please, take me there will you?"She said, coughing more, she was putting up a good act.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 pm

"yes right away!"he led her to the rock."the exits back there."

(theres no exit hes trying to force her.but she can't see that theres an exit cause its pitch black.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:07 am

She walked in carefully, and noticed there was no exit when she reached the end."You've tricked me!"She screamed in fury. She reared in self-defence, whirling around neighing in a furious tone.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:43 pm

he pushed her in two boulders and forced her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:58 pm

She bucked hard, trying to knock him off."Off me you cruel fool!"She screamed, insultingly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:10 pm

"oh no my dear,im not the fool."he snickered and forced rougher and harder.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:13 pm

(you should go to youtube and tipe in beautiful bride.its awsome!)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:17 am

(hope you don't mind if i barge in!)

StormCloud had been patrolling through the Woods like normal. He was always trying to stop bad things from happening in here. He heard a scream and immedieatly he let his wings flow from his body, his hooves turned burnt red and his nostrils flared. He galloped at full speed to where it came from, dodging trees like a pro. When he saw the two in between the rock he snorted. "What do you think your doing sir?" He bared his teeth and reared up, aiming to hit the male with his iron hot hoof as he came down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:13 am

(no not at all.)

"i'm forceing her,what do you think?"he snickered and smiled evily,then got off of her and bucked him in the face.then,he forced her again.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 am

She was not taking this anymore, she bucked multiple times trying to get him off her.She was infuriated so much, she just couldn't stand it."You foolish dumb stud! You don't drag a rare little mare into a trick! Especially this one! I have never been more angered in the name of Jupiter! Dear god you stupidic stud!"She neighed obviously showing how angry and oblivious she was now being.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:58 pm

"very clever."when he finished,he dismounted her.he nuzzled her and galloped off into the shadows and mists that were waiting for him."see you when the foal is born."then,he was out of site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pretty sight, in the night...   A pretty sight, in the night... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1