Neko

Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Empty
PostSubject: Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Tripp walked into the bar, he was too young to drink. But, he was just taking a break from his band, he sighed slinking back into a chair."Just a nice, relaxing, place.With out the band. Perfect."He said. He looked at his bass-case, he looked at the stage, he wanted to, but he didn't have the voice. He sighed again, today was a friday night. He picked up his bass-case, just about to leave out the door.
Back to top Go down
deadly rose~alpha

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:59 am

amulet walked into the bar and passed through the crowd.she was wearing a navy blue dress with silver 4 inch heels.her blonde hair shineing.music started playing and she was in the middle danceing.she was the best,graceful,and the most beautiful.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:10 pm

(*sneaks in* Sorreh...moonfur'll yell at me if I don't post here...)

The door flew open, and a short, but rather thin figure walked surely into the club. She smiled and nodded. She watched the dancers, and had to suppress a giggle. No matter how good they were, they always looked funny flailing their bodies around like that. She noticed a boy, around her age, about to leave. He was pretty hot, she had to say. Leah smiled, and walked by him, smiling sweetly and waving, even though she was about dying on the inside. She hated acting sweet. She was naturally vicious, and loved to cause, r get into, any kind of fight that started near her.

Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBcQa24mF9CzCbfD3MrPnf42g7AHkFunZKPnfOFoNJKPyrIFIj
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 pm

She looked cute, he had to admitt it too, he waved back and suddenly slunked back into a chair. He was gonna say hi, and maybe invite her over to his house, but he seemed a bit shy. He looked at Leah, he sighed quietly. He noticed Izzy walk through the door, Oh great he thought quietly, he dropped his bass-case.(Guitar not the big thing lol)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Leah only gave Izzy a glance. She ordered herself a drink, and slid into the seat next to him. [b]"Hi. I'm Leah. You are?" She said, sweetly. She cringed slightly. (Fail)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:58 pm

"I'm Tripp. Nice to meet you Leah."He said. He was about to ask her something when Izzy suddenly came over, she just wanted to humilate him sarcasticly.

"Well, Hello there rockstar."Izzy said. She tapped her foot, "Tripp, you know you can't afford a girlfriend, I mean your in a band, duh."She said putting her hands on her hips. "I am so, going to tell Burger, Ash, and Derrek about this if you two become girlfriends!"She said. She pointed and closed up to her friend's face."Finally, you're not cribbed up in the Gang now. Finally get yourself a girlfriend and live life."She whispered. She smiled at Leah, and spinned on her heel about to walk out...

Tripp blushed and yelled."IZZZZY!!! Why'd you tell her thaaat!!!!"He blushed a bit more."Sorry, That was Izzy, NOT my girlfriend, just my FRIEND. From school, which I don't go to anymore. And my band's name is called Iron Weasel."He said quietly looking down at the floor.

(Stop saying fail after every scentence XD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Leah smiled. "I didn't hear a word she said." She said, winking. She smiled, sipped her drink, and glanced at the base. "So..You're in band? That's cool." She said, trying to make good conversation. She looked around the club, at the people dancing. She almost laughed, but suppressed it. She turned her gaze back to Tripp. "So..."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:56 am

"Yeah, Its called-"He was about to say the band name until Ash, Derrek, and Burger walked in through the door."For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good felloooow! That nobody can deny!"Derrek, Burger, and Ash sang. Tripp facepalmed."Guys!"He said

"What?"The 3 said.

"Go get a drink or something trash the bathrooms, wait. That actually sounds fun."He said with a little wild-eyed look. He looked at Leah."Care to join us?"He said with a smug smirk.

"WEAS-EEL-SLAP!"Tripp ducked, and the other 3 slapped hard and fell down on their backs."I love being smartest weasel."he whispered.

"TO THE BATHROOMS!" Burger, Ash, and Derrek yelled running into the girls bathroom first.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:04 am

Leah raised an eyebrow. "They...Look fun." She said, as she watched them. For some reason, trashing bathrooms sounded awesome. Her eyes sparked, and she jumped up, and began walking towards the bathrooms, looking back at Tripp, and smiling.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:37 am

"Yeah, sometimes their annoying, besides they live in their VAN, but now they live in my house."He said, as a sudden crash and screams came from the girls bathroom, 5 girls ran out. He walked over."I wouldn't open that door now.."He said quietly.

Ash, Burger, and Derrek made more noise, and there was loud collasping noises."WOOO!!1 RECKIN' THE BATHROOMS!!!!"Derrek and Burger yelled, suddenly Ash fell asleep on one of the toilets.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:00 am

Leah laughed as the girls came running out screaming. "How...Can they be annoying? They're awesome!" She said, and ran into the bathroom. There was the sound of an explosion coming from the bathroom, and Leah came out, soaking wet, and beaming. That was the most fun she'd had in a long while. "Whoa..." She said, dripping all over the floor.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:27 pm

"Exactly."He said."GUYS!"He called peeking into the bathroom.

"What?"They called back.

"Out of the bathrooms!"He said, noticing the bartender about to walk through the door.

"Kaay."They moaned, walking out the door, just as the bartender walked in.

"We could perform a song..."Tripp said, kinda waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Leah grinned. "You totally should!" She squealed. She then clapped her hand over her mouth. She never EVER squealed. "Sorry." She said, once she let her hand drop to her side
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:41 pm

"Pull my finger or Weasel Rock you?"Tripp asked the band.

"Weasel Rock you."The three said, running up on stage.

"Rockin' out and Hangin' out that's what I'm all about I'm in the band and with the man! You'll hear the weasel SHOUT! Can't stop rockin' with my boys, can't stop making so much noise!"Derrek stated some of the first lines, and continued on with the others joining in, Tripp playing his guitar, and whipping his hair like crazy.

Last edited by ~MoonFur~ on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:48 pm

(xD That reminds me of the song Whip My Hair xD)

Leah scrambled to find an empty chair, as they were filling up quickly with people who wanted to here the music. She grinned, and even sung along with the band, like almost everyone else in the club.

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 pm

(Rofl)

The song ended, but Tripp finished off with a guitar solo, which he was soaring with it as he called it. He was jamming on that thing like crazy, he finally stopped. Then they moved on to the next song, Pull my finger.

Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:18 pm

(I have no sound D:)

She also sung along with that song. (Fail. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band.   Tripp's little night out, taking a break from the band. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1