Neko

New...Friends...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

New...Friends...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

New...Friends... Empty
PostSubject: New...Friends...   New...Friends... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 8:11 pm

Maija walked into the shop, and looked up as the door bell jingled. She looked around, smiling at all the wonderful animals. She wanted to take them all home, but she only limited herself three. She loved animals, and would probably ask Bessie if she could work here part time. She looked around at the pets, and made one decision one a baby bunny. She looked around, and finally made the final two decisions.

Bunny:
New...Friends... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1djpZkzU1C9ANyjzrB3hS1d_0gi4O1QzagAfQeCNbyORRJs1g

Parrot:
New...Friends... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMzRfUPYikI6ESBwrYQPEFwvw6abl5ueE2tNgf7Bq8jv-ipK3SnQ

Puppy:
New...Friends... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHAckqyFm3GYeeX0F1iem6cLngz4ZXxRxy4vyQXLigo0KKT9SF
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

New...Friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New...Friends...   New...Friends... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:12 am

(oh yeah, im bessie XD!)

Bessie heard the bell jingle and walced throu the back door. "Hello there!" She gave her customer a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

New...Friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New...Friends...   New...Friends... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Maija smiled back. "Hello." She said. "I..uh..Have my eye one some animals I'd like to adopt." She said. "Also...Do you need some help around here? I could work part time if you'd like." She said rather quickly. She wasn't used to asking questions. She rarely ever talked.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

New...Friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New...Friends...   New...Friends... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:45 am

"hmmmm.." she thought, thinking. "Actully, it would be rather nice to have a new face working 'round here!" she exclimed. "Besides, the bozos that already work here hardly come around..Anyways, i'll be a'right back!" Disserpeering into the back room, after a while she came out with some "tools".
"Ok, heres your fancy loud new top!" she put a neaty folded Pet Store top on the counter. 'Ok, also, heres your mini cages, broom, feed, tubs, baskets, holders, gloves, and shovels" she pointed to all the equtiment. "And you also have to fill out this here short paperwork. Its to tell when and what days you wanna work"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New...Friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New...Friends...   New...Friends... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New...Friends...
Page 1 of 1