Neko

Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions'

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
palominogirl98

Awesomeness : 20

Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions' Empty
PostSubject: Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions'   Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions' Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Water Droplets fell to the earth from the drizzling rain that was finishing up in the midst of the night, Lella feeling heavy with 'heat' in her season(for the first time) snickered quietly "I am ready for a foal, a herd . . . . . a-a stallion" she thought. Her chestnut coat shimmered in the moon's gleaming light. "Hel-hello?" she yelled. She leaped elegantly over a large branch that had fallen from a weeping willow tree before her, the branch didn't bother her or spook her because she is to determined to find a mate. "I'm ready." she said as she started to graze the sweet, wet blades of grass under her muzzle.

(Pic Below)

http://freebigpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/chestnut-horse.jpg
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions'   Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions' Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Crimson Walzed into the opening and snorted smoke through his nostrils. He looked at her through eyeless sockets and stomped the ground with his iron hot hooves. "Well..What heave we here.." He looked down and the mare and flicked his bloodsoaked tail, spattering his white coat with a new coat of dried blood. He tilted his head and circled her, he new she was in heat and he started nuzzleing her withers, grinning evilly.
Back to top Go down
palominogirl98

PostSubject: Re: Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions'   Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions' Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Lella looked up and into the sockets where his eyes should lay. She suddenly knew that he was a force stallion. She saw the blood soaked body and the evilness that was beneath him. She all of a sudden quivered her body and pinned her ears back. "Are You a Force Stallion?"
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions'   Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions' Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 4:01 pm

He looked hurt, but it was a ploy. "Oh, Now, Why on earth would you think that love?" The corners of his mouth turned up and he blew smoke though his nose. "Well..You are very beautiful..I can see why any stallion would want to get his hooves on you..." He chuckled. "And would'nt every mare love to have a foal that had my "eyes", my size... and a scarred body during the night. And they would have brothers and sisters to protect them..." He grew serious and stomped a hoof. "And if anyone dared hurt them they would face my wrath.." He shook off the feeling he got when the forcer tried to get his daughter and he continued on with his little play." I see that as a great opprtunity... Would'nt you agree love?" He smiled wickedly. Then he ran his nose down her back.
Back to top Go down
palominogirl98

PostSubject: Re: Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions'   Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions' Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 5:59 pm

(Do you want me to put up Graphic Content? Meaning that there will be sorta-bad to Ful out BaD?)

Lella Bucked(Very Hard). She was always a ornery, motherly mare and was to become a lead mare after she raises a first foal. "I Don't Know! I don't think your very nice. I like you but I-I don't like your evilness and the wicked feelings you send to me." She moved her rump toward a forest covered with brush and stared at the stallion, watching his every move.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions'   Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions' Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 8:44 pm

(Nah, I dont go into detail lol.)

"Now love, Dont make me hurt have to hurt you.." He nuzzled her neck "I would hate to hurt a precious gem like yourself." He smirked. "Just cooaperate and no one gets hurt. I only want to pass my genes, and what mare would ever fall for a stallion,like me?" He smirked evilly and smoke came through his teeth and nose. "Now, hold still, it wont hurt.. much..." He pushed her around and mounted her, forcing her roughly and holding her in a corner so she could'nt escape his grasp.
Back to top Go down
palominogirl98

PostSubject: Re: Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions'   Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions' Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 5:00 pm

(ok)

She let him finish breeding to her. after he dismounted her she gave a hard bite at his neck and drew blood,she saw him get angry and she bolted back into the woods,nervous she didn't look back.......

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

11 months later while Lella (still without her herd) felt a surge of pain go through her abnomen of which made her drop to the ground. She kicked violently toward the bright blue sky. . . . Minutes passed . . then an hour passed by and she pushed as hard as she possibly could, all the pain left her and a cough came from behind her. She heard it and stood up quickly, she turned around to see a creme colored foal laying on the ground. She then noticed the wonderful little black spot on her newborn fillies rump. She snickered and nuzzled the foal forcing her to try and get up . . . . . . . After about an hour went by she nuzzled the foal once more and with a strong heave the filly lept and got to her feet. She was about to fall when she leaped again to her mothers side. she was resting on her mother for about ten minute when she was awake and started to make her tiny little legs cease and stay put beneath her. Lella saw her and decided to let her nurse for a bit. . . . . Then they slept for the rest of the day and throughout the night. . . In the morning the next day Lella named her foal Lilly. Lella and Lilly walked almost the entire day going up the mountainside , stopping only to take a drink from a puddle or stream or to graze while little Lilly nursed her mothers' milk. And a couple of time to let Lilly sleep cuddled beside Lella. One day when the sun was int the middle of the sky to signal the afternoon, Lella stood quietly while Lilly slept with her muzzle nestled beside Lella's Flank, as she looked up she saw Crimson strutting around. . . And. To her amaziment. He was waltzing over toward her & Lilly!!!
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: kiba mysterious wolf   Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions' Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:29 am

kiba lept in front of them growling he was faceing crimson he was covered in blood he was ready at any moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions'   Lella in Heat and alone. and loves 'stallions' Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1