Neko

Taylor's Apartment

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Taylor's Apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eatth

eatth

Awesomeness : 0
Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

Taylor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Taylor's Apartment   Taylor's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Taylor laughed as she talked to Will on the phone. She opened her door ( # 17) and stepped into her apartment. Turning back to hang up a sign on her door, Sat.race at the meadow. Tell me if your coming

Inside:
Taylor's Apartment Bedroom ( just with music sheets littering the room.A keyboard instead of the table. )

TAY looked around, smiled and called her aunt at her farm, her aunt wasnt nor was her little brother so she left a message," Ill be there this Sunday after the race. hope Ty is doing ok and that Apollo isnt recking the house. Is Cen able to wear tack yet?That reminds me, I got a awsome house in Waterlilly ln. and im going to move there. You wont have to put up with Apollo and Cen anymore"
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/

Taylor's Apartment
Page 1 of 1