Neko

RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Empty
PostSubject: RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 5:50 am

Ravenstar padded around looking at all the dens, she looked around the place seemed lonely.She stared at the mist surrounding her 'small' clan, she sighed just wishing for some newcomers for a little fun.She needed warriors, anything.She seemed helpless without, a single warrior or app.She padded over to her den, and hopped on it she sat there.She looked at the clearing of mist, like a little path of mist, trying to lead in any traveling loner cats.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

PostSubject: Re: RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Foxtail walked down.. he sighed..
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 pm

(Dun dadaduhhnnn!)

A small she cat timidly brushed through the entrance. She peeked around with one green eye and one blue eye. A spot of black fur went across her blue eye, and as she came through the bush there was a tabby and black patch on her back, and her tail was striped black and white. "Hello?" She mewled, looking for someone. She could smell a couple cats but couldn't see anyone yet, which made her nervous.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 pm

RavenStar sensed a cat as well, she quickly sprinted over."Indeed, Hello."She said, softly purring in the mist.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:51 am

She shook her coat, smiling. "I'm Dawnfur!" She said, sitting and tucking her tail across her paws.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm

"I'm RavenStar, Wonderful to meet you Dawnfur.Welcome, To MistClan."She said, as the mist cleared up so Dawnfur could see fine.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 am

She smiled. "Thank you. Are you the only one?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 am

"Seems that way, seems that way I guess."She meowed, looking around at nearly all the empty dens.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:52 am

She perked up. "That's okay. We'll make it bigger!" She blinked her mismatched eyes, excitement radiating from her. "I'm just happy to have a clan!"
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

PostSubject: Re: RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Foxtail walked over... "I'm part of this clan..:
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:17 am

(Grr I'm changing her name XD)

She smiled. "Hi, I'm Riverfur."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan.   RavenStar's unlucky first day in Mistclan. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1