Neko

Leaving in Grace.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Leaving in Grace.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Leaving in Grace. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving in Grace.   Leaving in Grace. Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 11:54 pm

(I hate to do this to my first and well loved character but shes getting up in years.. Sad )

Grace strode peacefully into the apple orchard. It was a bright and sunny day with no clouds in the sky and the breeze gently moved her satin mane back and forth. She lifted her long slender neck and smelled of the the flowers that surrounded her. Her eyes were not as bright as they used to be, The golden hazel faded with age and experience. She knew she was not long for this world anymore, but she would'nt change a day of her life. She dipped her gray tipped muzzle down and nibbled on the crisp green grass then she layed down in a bed of tulips. and began to slowly close her eyes softly, listening to the birds and the water bubbling in the stream. Storm Trotted around the corner and saw his mother. Concern filled his eyes as he walked closer to her. "Hello my son.." She said in her tired cracked voice, not opening her eyes. "Hello mother.. Are you alright?" He asked softly. She paused and took in a deep breath. "..I'm not long for this world..My age and sickness has finally caught up to me, love." Storm folded his ears back worriedly "Mother dont talk like that...You'll be fine...Your perfectly healthy.." She gave a tired smile and sighed. "Promise me you'll always do whats right..and that you''ll take good care of the family..promise?" She started breathing harder. "No..Mother.. you'll be fine..I know you will..You have to stay here with us..with me." His voice was paniced and sadness was clear in his eyes. He walked around and layed next to her staying as close as he could. "I'm so proud of you.." Her voice was very quiet and seemed farther away now. Her breathing slowed and she looked at her son one last time. "I love you darling.." She let out with her last breath and her once vibrant eyes closed shut. "Mother....Mother?!...Don't go.." He said, his voice shaking. He layed his head over her body and his ebony mane fell over his face. A tear fell from his eye and he layed there with her, crying silently to himself.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

Leaving in Grace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving in Grace.   Leaving in Grace. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Mist Shadow had just wondered into the meadow thinking of her own losses. She Saw storm and blinked. Then sighed, she edges closer.
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Leaving in Grace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving in Grace.   Leaving in Grace. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Storm sobbed quietly then raised his head up and blinked the tears from his eyes. He saw the mare and stood quietly, his mane still covering most of his face. He looked at his mother once more and he rested his head on her stomach, then took it off and walked silently over near the mare. The storm clouds gathered in the sky and it started to downpour, Storm snorted and thunder rumbled. "Lets go elsewhere and leave my mother in peace..please." He walked by her, his head still dropped low, Tears fading in with rain.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

Leaving in Grace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving in Grace.   Leaving in Grace. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:40 am

Mist looked at him but followed. Her eyes gazing into the clouds. She walked and the path turned mud. A deep rumble banged through and she galloped on.
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Leaving in Grace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving in Grace.   Leaving in Grace. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Leaving in Grace.
Page 1 of 1