Neko

Rochelle, a little bit of a princess.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Empty
PostSubject: Rochelle, a little bit of a princess.   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Rochelle walked elegantly raising her dagger-like hooves in the air, she snorted and stopped.her hooves digging into the ground, some dirt flying.She snorted and heard the birds, singing ever so sweetly.Her ocean eyes gleamed with happiness, she loved the sight of the flowers and such.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle, a little bit of a princess   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Desmund, or Dez, walked slowly into the blooming orchard. Nostrils flared, bringing in the fragrant smell of the flowers, and mare. He sniffed again. Yep. A mare was here. He walked farther into the orchard. The few apples that had already grown had an almost irresistible smell. Almost. He finally spotted the gorgeous princess(<-- See what I did there?) He walked up to her, and smiled. "Hello. Would a beautiful mare such as yourself bless me with your name?" He asked, still smiling (You can tell I got a new bag of skittles.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rochelle, a little bit of a princess.   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 2:11 pm

(Hell yea i could tell XD)

She turned her head, "Well, nice to see a broad handsome stallion around here.I am Rochelle, Chell or Kelly which ever nickname you like.The best."She smiled.She tossed her little mane, she was only standing at what? 15.8 hh.She looked just a little bit smaller than him, probably..8 less hands than him? she guessed.She came up with the right, answer usually she never thinks hard enough.She snorted softly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle, a little bit of a princess   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 2:21 pm

He chuckled. "I'm Desmund. Call me Dez." He said lightly. He looked around. "This orchard is almost as beautiful as you are. What brings you here, anyway?" He asked casually, trying to start a good conversation.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rochelle, a little bit of a princess.   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 2:35 pm

She blushed."Why thank you, Dez.The reason why I came here is..I was just looking for a mate."She said with a soft smile, she looked at a beautiful Parrot that just had flown down on her rump, she smiled at Dez there was a slight gleam of hope in her Ocean eyes.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle, a little bit of a princess   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Dez smiled lightly. "You certainly have that look of hope in those beautiful ocean eyes. But, we shall have to get to know eachother, for I've come for the same reason." He said, looking into her eyes. They were the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen in his life.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rochelle, a little bit of a princess.   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 3:14 pm

"Well, I guess that is true and such..Who knows..we might get a liking to each other."She said quietly, she batted her eyelids
like she was flirting but she wasn't really.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle, a little bit of a princess   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 3:25 pm

( I ran out of skittles already T.T)

Dez smiled lightly. "Well, tell me about yourself." He said politely
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rochelle, a little bit of a princess.   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 3:49 pm

(I'm gettin skittles Nao D:)

"Well, I"m social.I normally like kind stallions, I like to race or swim..or take a peaceful walk...not so much fond to humans.How about you?"She whinnied softly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle, a little bit of a princess   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 3:52 pm

He smiled. "Seems we have a lot in common, except for the swimming part. I don't like water, unless I'm drinking it. My brother drowned in water." Sadness flashed in my eyes not even for a second, before it was replaced with twinkling.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rochelle, a little bit of a princess.   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 3:57 pm

"No need to be afraid of river water, besides all relationships with horses have differences."She smiled back at him, and tossed her head to get the forelock from her eye.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle, a little bit of a princess   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 4:07 pm

He nodded. Then looked up at her. "So...What's your story? I know every horse has one." Said said rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rochelle, a little bit of a princess.   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 5:10 pm

"Well...My family lived in a 'Royal Herd' as they called it, but when i was old enough for some reason they chased me out.And i survived on my own.."She said with a simple snort, she didn't have much of a story.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's mostly TERRIBLe day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 5:36 pm

(Post on the Apartments!!!)

He smiled."I'm glad they did, otherwise, we probably would never have met. ANyway, here's mine. I had a twin brother, who drowned, as I told you. My mother was so devastated, that she died soon after. Another mare in the herd fostered me, and eventually I left to go and make my own family." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rochelle, a little bit of a princess.   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 5:40 pm

She flicked a ear, she pawed the ground."Soo..."She said staring at the ground, she seemed bored.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle, a little bit of a princess   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 5:51 pm

He too, felt bored. He scraped at the ground with a hoof, and sniffing at the tiny ditch he'd made. "Umm..." He said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rochelle, a little bit of a princess.   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 7:21 pm

She bobbed her head, she snorted and looked around.She looked back at him, she scraped the ground softly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle, a little bit of a princess   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Suddenly, Dez smiled. He galloped over to a tree, and reared. He struck the small tree with his hooves, and a few apple raned down from the thin branches. Bonn appetite." He said, smiling wider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle, a little bit of a princess.   Rochelle, a little bit of a princess. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1