Neko

Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Empty
PostSubject: Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Ekho walked across the desert, her hooves sinking into the sand. She whinnied. Surprisingly, she wasn't hungry or thirsty, but she was lost, and very scared. She was thankful her coat was mostly white. She snorted loudly, hoping somebody, ANYBODY would hear her.

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:16 pm

DeRango stumbled out of a clearing, and ran into her."Oh, I'm sorry."He apologized softly, he was trying to trick this little mare.He got a clever smile playing at his lips, but it seemed friendly to mares."I'm DeRango.You can call me Rango."He said happily, swishing his tail."Are you lonely?"He asked as he stepped beside her.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Ekho stumbled backwards when a stallion ran into her. "It's ok..." She said when he apologized. She looked up at him, with a slight smile. "I'm Ekho. But, I'm sometimes called Ekkie. And, yes, I am lonley. It's a sad place. It looks itself like it's lonely." She said, sighing as she looked over the land.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:30 pm

"Not really, you just never travel alot here.I've seen macaws...crows...hawks..cardinals...some though."He let out a gingerly neigh, a beautiful Maccaw landed on his rump, then another."This is Olive, and the other is Cardinel."He nudged her withers softly, as he went to the other side of her.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Ekho stared at the macaw. So the sands weren't as lonley a she thought. She jumped a bit when he touched her, but settled down. She turned around to face her, not totally trusting him, yet he was intriging.(Meh..Can't remember how to spell it...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:46 pm

(Intimdating?)

He raised a brow."Jumpy one, Eh?"His calm, mellow voice seemed to clear the silence."Follow me if you'd like to see some real nature"He went at a slow trot, waiting for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:52 pm

(No..that's not it. It basically means interesting...intruiging. I think I got the spelling right...)

She glared at him. "How would you feel if you were a mare alone in a desert with no where to run except hot sand?" She questioned him her eyes brightened at the word "nature." Sh cantered ahead of him, in the direction he was heading, then slowed, trotting by his side.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Meh!   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:12 am

(You alive? *pokes with stick and throws skittles at*)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 am

(My da kicked meh off the computer yesterday)

He cantered, and stopped at some trees."I would feel pretty lonely but, the sand wouldn't bother me."He said as he entered the clearing of trees, with maccaws and hawks and beautiful flowers."I found this, in the first place.I was pretty lonely out here until I discovered this place"He said kind of muffled between the screeches and the toccans.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Ekho stared in awe. The place was amzaing. Birds and flowers of every kind were here. She startled as a green and blue macaw landed on her head, but she then smiled, and walked around, looking funny cause she had a parrot on her head. "I love this place. It's beautiful" She whispered, not wanting to frighten the bird.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm

"Don't worry, they don't mind you being at your normal voice."He whinnied softly, letting the birds know this was a newcommer."hey, Lukimai."He called out to a hawk, which came over and landed on his back."Yes, DeRrrango?"Lukimai cooed."Give Ekho here a little tour,"Lukimai bowed his head,"I shall I shall,"he cooed flapping onto her back.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Ekho jumped a bit when the hawk landed on her, but calmed after a minute."So...Where to?" I ask the bird
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:41 pm

"Follow me,"The bird cooed, flying to a den."This is the for-I meeean...The resting den for lost mares."Lukimai cooed, catching the grimace of DeRrrrango."This over heeeere"Squawked the bird."This is DeRrrrrango's den."The bird flew over to another den."This den is for hurt birds.The med-bird is Lo-Moki."Lukimai ruffled feathers at the bird in greeting then flew back to Rango."And that is the ending of our tour of...Life Isle."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Ekho wondered what the bird was going to say. She kept in mind to ask him about it....When Rango wasn't around. She walked a short ways away, and began to graze
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Rango, started trotting out, he whinnied he would be back.He looked out in the desert and carried on, he looked and looked for a while.Lukimai, on the other hand...His 'Wife' flew over next to him."You HAD to not tell her THAT den was for forcing mares!"Loki whispered to him harshly."I Had to! HE WOULD KICK ME AND MURDER ME!!!!"He squawked loudly, flapping in the air.Lukimai's feathers flew everywhere, he finally landed and took a breather.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:05 am

Ekho lifted her head as Rango left. "W-where are you going?" She asked. She noticed screeching, but ignored it for now. She walked into the "resting" den, and sniffed around it. It smelled like mares, so she laid down, making herself comfortable.

(Meheheh Ekho isn't the smartest sometimes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [: )   Ekho, Lost and Scared(Forcer or someone who wants to race her. Doesn't matter [:  ) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1