Neko

Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
+2
FoxyStar
tatertots
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Empty
PostSubject: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:30 pm

The mare walked into the huge clearing, eyes darting everywhere. She'd heard that humans catch horses here, but she didn't really believe it. I gave a loud, happy whinny, and alighted, flying around the area. She gently landed, the folded her wings, trotted over to a small pond, and drank.

Pic:
Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Pintol
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:13 am

Lily troted in the clearing on her pegases, Shadow. She spotted the other one. "OMG!" She nearly fell back and off Shadow as she gasped. She had never seen another pegases exept Shadow. They were probly the last in the world. "i have GOT to get her. She got off Shadow and hid in the bushes, while she gave Shadow some carrots and he went up to the beautiful mare. "hi there" he said in his light, soft tone, while holding the carrots in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Nicoini, Pintoo Pegagsus.    Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:43 am

Niconi was surprised to see a black stallion come up to her. She was even more surprised because it was a pegasus like her. "She responded to his greeting. "Hello, Cha'risa." She said, in her soft rose petal voice. "What brings you here?" (Btw, Cha'risa is indian for spirit) She looked at the carrots in his mouth, and wondered where he'd found them.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:32 pm

ohh! your online!

Shadow smiled. "I'm shadow, and i just relised- we are the lst in the worl...." he looked aroind to make sure nobody was looking. "want some carrots? a sepial offer, only for you!" he placed them down and nudged them toward her.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, Pinto Pegagsus.    Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 pm

"I'm Niconi. And, thanks. She said quietly, and began munching on a carrot, studying his features. "Are we really the last pegasi in thw world?"I asked, a little alarmed. I thought there were many more of us. But I guess I was way wrong.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: You alive?   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 am

(You alives? *pokes with stick* Oh. btw, I joined your site and am creating a charrie :])
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:50 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Jumps up from stick and goes on rampage. Returnse after many houres with wwhole towm demolished, with usnglasses and slurpee. "was up?". XD! LOL! Oh, yeah, thanks for joining! maby, as you probly know, its kind of a W.I.P. But, seiously, thanks Smile!

"Yep...its true. I over heard from this..human" Lily wanderd why it was taking so long. She sat there impatintly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, Pinto Pegasus.    Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:58 pm

(I have no idea what a W.I.P is...)

Her ears pricked up, and she looked alarmed. "Human? You speak with those evil creatures?" She asked him, unknowingly backing closer to the human.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 am

(Hummmmmmmmmmmm..........COULD I BRING IN MY MARE DEVILROSE???? Shes a red and black peggy with a red rose marking on her rump, black rose markings on her red hooves and red wings, aaand....she has a pretty black rose in her red mane and tail. her Coat is black.She like...dragon wings tho, shes really cool...and her eyes are a full orb and they gleam Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, Pinto Pegasus.    Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:39 am

(Of course!!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:42 pm

(Okeh :3)

A red and black horse flew down, she greeted each peggy with a simple head dip.(She has anger issues Btw...)She looked at them, she nickered after smelling the foul scent of human on the black one."Errwgh! That black one had a foul human odor! ERRRWWWGH!"She snorted, stepping back from the stallion."Errrrwwwwwgh Errrrrwgh Errrwwwgh ERRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWGH!"She grunted, and flashed a look at the bushes, then looked at the foul smelling stallion.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:21 am

"ohhhh.....you are such a failer" She whisperd only he could hear. Shadow heard and, after he was told many times he was a failer over and over again, he stood there, heaad down, eyes fixed on the bush. He was furiouse. He diden't say anything. He got down in the grass, and strted rolling over and over, making sure all his "human" scents would disserper. What are you doing? thought Lily and shadow at the smae time. He fianly got up and shook himself, smelling like grass and flowers.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:51 am

She sniffed him."Ahh, Much more better.Now I don't need to choke, on that foul human smell."She nickered in a teasing-tone.She turned her head at the bushes, she thought she saw some movement."I think I saw someone or something move..."She nickered again.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:01 pm

(can i bring in my centaur??)
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, Pinto Pegasus.    Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:43 pm

(I feel special xD. Go ahead! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 pm

(xD I am special)

An arrow flew through the group, landing right in the wing of a hovering hawk. A centuar girl with long, dark, flowing hair and a dark equine bodice cantered in, swiping the hawk away. She smiled, nodding at the group of pegusi. "Hello," she said, sencing a full-fleged human nearby.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:45 pm

She turned around, her rump facing the centaur."Hi, goodbye."She said, trotting a little ways away from the centaur.She was a disagreeable type, she stood on the different side of Niconi, not liking to be around other things."We shoudn't talk to this..Thing.."DevilRose whispered to Niconi, she whispered again."Cha'risas talk to Cha'risas, Centaurs talk to Centaurs."She whispered meanly to Niconi, because she only liked talking to her own type.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:18 am

She cocked her head. She wasn't the kind to take crap from anyone. "You know"- there was a sharp edge rising in her voice as she brushe the arrows she carried gentlt -"that theese are deadly. I don't have a probrlem killing my mother's type." It was a threat, but it was false, sort of... hollow, but it was unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:13 am

"Well, irs not MY fault that I don't like talking to Things..like you."She stomped a hoof madly, she was about ready to charge at this Centaur.She snorted showing no worry, she nickered."Its my mothers fault for giving me beauty and to be greedy, but the talking part is from my father.He made me strong with words, and with dodging and fighting."She scoffed in a challenge, she reared defensefully."Its hard to shoot such a beauty like me."She started trotting gracefully in a circle, she batted her red eyes.She stopped by Niconi's side again.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:27 pm

"Ah," she laughed as a smirk played on her lips. "You underestimate me. My father, he has his favorites. And, in case you didn't know, I trained with the legendary Chiron. I'm no toy to be messed with."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:11 pm

"Hmph.Well, my father WAS a lengendary.Until he died and so on!"She snorted loudly, she was ready to charge now, but didn't bother to."His name was.......Munjar-kol."She said, turning her head in disgust of the name Chiron.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, Pinto Pegasus.    Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Niconi would take no part of this. "Achukma, colapi, achukma. I do not want to see creatures of the same blood fighting." I said, nodding my head to tell Shadow to follow me, as he looked sad. "Come and talk with me, le mita cola." She said, walking closely near the bush.

(BTW!!!!!: Achukma means peace, and le mita cola means my friend, and colapi means friends)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 pm

The sky turrned a sickening shade of gray, as a sickening figure emerged from the woods, followed by a beautiful black mare. Ezz raised her eyebrows, questioning her vision. "Father?" The deformed, hunching figure seemed to smile at his daughter, as did the mare. She smiled, happy to see her parents. If only they could have come at an easier time. (their just temporary charries xD if anyone wants to adopt one, though...)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 pm

(made a nice pic that fits her: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) C110)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Her eyes widened, she quickly trotted following Niconi."I don't wanna get in a fight naw(Lol hillbilly for Now)With them naw naw naw naw."She said snorting, she felt her heart-beating rise."and She..better not tell them."Her eyes were still wide, she was afriad that this Centaur might tell them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?)   Niconi, pinto pegasus.(Human please?) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next