Neko

The day, where Moonfur, meets..Kokochi...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

The day, where Moonfur, meets..Kokochi... Empty
PostSubject: The day, where Moonfur, meets..Kokochi...   The day, where Moonfur, meets..Kokochi... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:53 pm

It was pouring outside her tree, she was asleep.Dreaming of Eclipse, she woke up and she gasped.She thought'That dream has been with me for a while..'She didn't see the cat who ran in, Kokochi sat bumped into Moonfur."Ahh, your kinda in my space.."Moonfur said."Well, how do you think I keep out of the rain?"Kokochi replied back.They sat their, Moonfur asked her name."What's your name? I'm Moonfur."Kokochi replied back."I'm Kokochi."Kokochi fell asleep and so did Moonfur.They both didn't expect anyone to be in the tree with them, in the morning...

(Theme Song:Dear You ?ChasingNightmares?):
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1