Neko

Poison(forcer please)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Poison(forcer please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Poison(forcer please) Empty
PostSubject: Poison(forcer please)   Poison(forcer please) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Her black mane fluttered in the wind as she trotted through the crisp, cold air. The sun was down, and the stars shined bright. Her eyes shone, navy as the night, but she was completely vulnerable, this night would be her last alive...

(im planning on having her die in someway, but not really die. she'll be pregnant when she dies, so she'll be pregnent while shes dead, but she'll come back, kinda like the zombie, and have her children. xD)
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
FutureRider

FutureRider

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Poison   Poison(forcer please) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:53 pm

(do you want me to bring in Mango?)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Poison(forcer please)   Poison(forcer please) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:56 pm

(sure)
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Poison   Poison(forcer please) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:58 pm

-Mango-
I saw her and knew i wanter to force her,so I backed into my corner and let out a sweet whinny,hoping she would come.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Poison(forcer please)   Poison(forcer please) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Her hooves dig into the ground, sending small bits of snow everywhere. "Hello?" Her voice was pleasant and cheerfull, she had no idea that this was the last place she should be.

(gtg bye)
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Poison   Poison(forcer please) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:04 pm

"Hello,whats a pretty thing like you doing in these parts?",I was now backing her into the boulders,waiting to force her.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Poison(forcer please)   Poison(forcer please) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:22 am

"Well, I'm new around here, and I figured I'd explore a little." She got the small urge to run away, but it was drowned with a shiver. "Brr, its cold. Do you know of someplace warm?"
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Poison   Poison(forcer please) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:29 pm

-Mango-
"Well,in those boulders is warm,and I have a fleece blanket!"I said nudging her into the boulders.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Poison(forcer please)   Poison(forcer please) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:46 am

"Hey!" She stumbled forward, saving herself just barely. (i exagerated xD)
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Poison(forcer please)   Poison(forcer please) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Mango
Now that she was in the boulders,it was time for some fun.
"Ha!I caught you"I said,forcefully mounting her,humping her,pumping sperm into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison(forcer please)   Poison(forcer please) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Poison(forcer please)
Page 1 of 1