Neko

Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Empty
PostSubject: Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Gin walked into the small clearing dragging his tail,his white gaze glared around he let out a howl.Still his white gaze searching around he lied down, he let out a lonely howl.He yawned silently.

Gin:
Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Blackdog
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Cloud howled a reply. She searched for the bearer of the lonely howl. She spotted Gin and padded over. "Why, hello there." She said sweetly. "and who are you? I'm cloud." She sat down next to him and smiled.

Cloud: Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Beautiful-White-Wolf-With-Blue-Eyes-wolves-6880194-505-509
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 pm

"I'm Gin"He said, he looked at her his scars now finally showing to Cloud."Nice to meet you."He was calmer than most males would have been.He smiled but it looked forced.He really wasn't the smiling type..
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:31 pm

" Nice to meet you too." She murmered. She smiled absently as her mind wandered to her past.

I ran. I should not have but I did. The pups couldn't keep up! My mate tryed to fight them, but he was no match for metal bullets. They died. They all died! I ran from the terrified howls of my pack. I was their leader, but i didn't lead.

A haunted expression crossed her face and she shook herself awake. She lay down and sighed. I miss them. she thought. Now was a new beginning. A start to a new life.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:38 am

He shook out his fur as he got up, his chain on his neck glowed in the moonlight as it made clinging sounds.He growled remembering his past..his growl got a little louder after a bad past thought.

I was used in dog races.Many dog races.I got cuts from cats..MY OWNER WHIPPED ME! my owner did not feed me...why am i now feeling abused? why did i feel like i was going to die from racing and dying in the middle of it..?why did my owner make the choice to almost kill me..?

He stopped growling, a tear struck from a silvery-white eye.He remembered the painful times, but the happy times when he was a pup..but..that little boy turned to be a big mean guy now..I Hate Them..He thought.He was glad to have ran from home.

(Haha Aww....He has a Sadder Story D:)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 am

Cloud sighed and nuzzled him. Life was tough. No one has it eay and just when things are going great theres a bump in the road. "Are you all right?" She asked, knowing it was a stupid question. But when her pack died she would have wanted someone to care, to comfort her when she needed it. She had no one. Sad
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:33 pm

He shook himself to reality and barked softly."Yeah, I-I-I'm OK"he lied down again after stretching, he yawned"We should...just..get some....sleep."He yawned again falling into a little snooze.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:59 pm

Cloud smiled and curled up tighter. She drifted into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:30 pm

He perked an ear hearing another wolf howl, he just slept not knowing if it was near or far.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Cloud sat up slightly at the sound. She sighed, remembering her pack, her mate Zephyr. She would start over. She would have a new pack someday...
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:09 pm

He slept more, then after the sun rose he woke up.

_________________NEXT DAY________________
He smelt the freshness of grass, and looked at the unawoken Cloud, and used his paw to poke her.He waited for her to wake up."Mornin, Cloud"He barked.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Cloud opened her eyes and saw him. "good mornin" she said cheerfuly. She stood up and streched.
(nya! writers block!*trys to pull a block out of head, but its stuck and I'm all screaming O.o*)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:18 pm

He nipped at her ear softly and playfully, he laughed a bit.He got up and stretched a bit as well."Early bird gets the grub, Fastest bird gets the catch!"He taunted playfully, chasing after a fawn.He leaped, he bit the fawn on the Intendix.Leaving the fawn walk less, he bit it in the butt.

(Writers Block o.O)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Cloud lept up and trotted along. She scented the air and quickly found a trail. Cloud scilently followed it to a buck nearby. She crouched low to the ground and began creeping up onit. She waited till she was almost close enough for it to smell her then dashed forward. She lept at it, teeth bared. The stag tried to escape but she jumped on it, biting its throat.

( O.o but biter! lol )
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 pm

He leaped, landing on the fawn's back and kept a good grip too.He sunk his teeth into its neck hard, killing it."Got one! FASTEST BIRD WINS!!"he laughed.He fell over when the fawn did, he got up."C'mon over unless your still gonna grab that one."he teased.He ate some, leaving some for Cloud.

(XD, Neck biter..)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Cloud pulled her kill to a ditch and left it there. She trotted over to Gin smiling and ate some meat. She suddenly lept at him, paws thumping his chest, and dashed off. " catch me if you can!" she yelled over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone...   Gin The One Who Travels Mostly..Alone... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1