Neko

Amy- tired from the night

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

Awesomeness : 20

Amy- tired from the night Empty
PostSubject: Amy- tired from the night   Amy- tired from the night Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Amy plopped down on a couch, her mini skirt flipped a littlle. People flirted all around her, which made her remember today's break up. Amy had really thought he was the right guy.Util she found out that he was REALLY desperate to have $eX with her. THey had gone his bedroom to "hang out", but he WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overdid it! She rolled her eyes and walked to the part of the place that was usually left alone. Here she felt fine,no flirting,kissing around her,only weird goth peolpe (no offence!) She leaned against the wall heavily and sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://horsesrunningfree.forumotion.com/forum
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Amy- tired from the night   Amy- tired from the night Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:22 am

Quenth strode quietly his light face and soft amr red eyes and cut black hair over his left eye,aas he spotted Amy he smiled and strode toward her,reaching her he placed his hands on her hips, "Hi. I'm Quenth. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Amy- tired from the night   Amy- tired from the night Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:26 pm

"Hey,, I'm Amy. " She let his hands rest on her hips a little then moved away.
Back to top Go down
http://horsesrunningfree.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy- tired from the night   Amy- tired from the night Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1