Neko

Toxic Wind The...Princess-Like Wolf?Is Lonely?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Toxic Wind The...Princess-Like Wolf?Is Lonely? Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Wind The...Princess-Like Wolf?Is Lonely?   Toxic Wind The...Princess-Like Wolf?Is Lonely? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:40 am

Toxic Wind's toxic green eyes shifted around looking at her surroundings, she spreaded her beautiful wings even though she admired them more than herself as she watched the crows swarm she trotted over to the river elegantly.She let out a howl, because she was lonely.She lied down her green and black body looking better in the sparkling lights of the sun, as she waited and waited she stared at the water.

Toxic Wind:
Toxic Wind The...Princess-Like Wolf?Is Lonely? Green_and_black_wolf_by_fantasi_dragen
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1