Neko

IT IS FINITO!! HAHA

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

IT IS FINITO!! HAHA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

IT IS FINITO!! HAHA Empty
PostSubject: IT IS FINITO!! HAHA   IT IS FINITO!! HAHA Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:35 am

Ok, I have worked on this site for like three days straight, literally, I got like no sleep last night. Most of it was on the plot, but still. So, hope you like it. (P.S. I'm working on a table to advertise it.)(P.P.S. I need staff members! P.M. Viper if you want a staff acount!)

Welcome! To the wonderful country of Willow Water! Here, your bloodline can determine your life. Humans have everything, while light benders liv in crammed apartments in certain neighborhoods, and are forced to live on tight, determinded schedules. They are rarely aloud outside, and a few benders have joined together to revolt, to push the humans out.
BloodLine

Last edited by cranknjack on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link was bad)
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/

IT IS FINITO!! HAHA
Page 1 of 1