Neko

Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!) Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!)   Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 am

Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!) Avril%20Lavigne%20Dating%20Brody%20Jenner

Charlotte walked in looking around, she spotted her 'Rapist' of a brother and ran slipping through around the crowd her brother ran after her she got stopped by some drunken dude then her brother grabbed her, she screamed for help as her brother dragged her into a Private Room...she began kicking at him when he tried pulling off her clothes she quickly raced to the door unlocked it then locked it from the outside.She was scared and kept in front of the door.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!)   Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:40 pm

(grr i was gonna use avril lavigne as one of my charecters... gr lol)

He held his head low over the whiskey, when he heard a door slam. He walked over to the girl standing y the door, "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!)   Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:45 pm

(Lol..Well i Beat u before it Hah! XD)

"Uhh, Yeah.."Her brother kept swearing behind the door,She stayed againest the door while her brother threw the TV at the door"AH! Sh**!"she got bumped into him from him throwing the TV."Sorry.My brother is trying to rape me and he is behind this door which he threw a TV at the door."she just looked at the ground for a little while.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!)   Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:01 pm

"Here, I got the cops. Sorry, Im a little drunk. My sister is in the hospital, and yeah..." He drifted off, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!)   Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 pm

She moved away from the door, she looked around slipping through the crowd of people"God, feels like a Riot in this place.."she slipped past a drunken guy, which the guy was following her for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!)   Charlotte At The Bar...(G!!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1