Neko

Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

Awesomeness : 20

Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 pm

A girl stood quietly in the woods,she was alone.Suddenly a had grabbe dher from behind and then darkness.

-------------------later----------

marrissa was dragged along, tape over her mouth,by a man.he knew he could do it here.he laid her out in a dark room and taped her arms and legs together.then he slipped down her jeans.Marrissa tried crying out but she was weak.he had hit her in his car.she sadly closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
http://horsesrunningfree.forumotion.com/forum
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Mike was just walking by, until he saw Marissa in the car and the man he opened the door and threw the man out behind him He looked at Marissa he carefully and slowly took off the tape."You Ok?"he looked at her with his green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:10 pm

"yeah,,i guess,," She look ed at her briused arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:19 pm

He almost looked like a shadow in the dark because he was dressed in all black, he looked at her bruises."I'm Mike."He scratched the back of his cold neck awkwardly, then pulled out his little lucky charm which was a Saber-Tooth Tiger Fang.He glared at the man and his fangs slid out he hissed at the man.He turned back to her.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Melody smiled at him,"Thanks for saving me,I'm Marissa" She awkwardly brushed her jeans off.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:33 pm

"No Problem."He turned seeing the man run off"Well, if i protect you, you probably will be safer."He smiled his fangs showing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Marissa noticed his fangs."nice fangs." She smiled at him,showing him her sharp fangs.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 pm

"Heh.Thanks.You got some nice ones too."He laughed a bit, then turned serious when 2 more guys approached the car from the other side he whispered"Da**, They Followed me.."He turned to Marissa"Hurry, Follow me..."He took her hand and walked fast and turned to the guys following them by walking quick too."Don't ask..."He led her into a dark alley and they looked hidden."Shh.."his green eyes lit up like glow in the dark sticks.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Marrissa waked quietly behind him then stayed quiet.Her blue eyes glowed in the darkness.She was dying to know what was going on."what's going on?",she whispered
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:54 pm

He whispered back"There hunting me down cause I...."He wanted to say it but he felt like something was stuck in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:57 pm

She squeezed his hand then put her other hand in his shoulder"'Cause what?" Her glowing blue eyes widened as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:03 pm

"Cause I....Murdered there....Sister...."he clutched his head, getting a head ache remembering about the Murder..then shook his head.The guys passed by"Stay here.."He ran really quick behind them and twisted both of there heads and throwing them to the side into the water of the other side of the bridge.He ran back in"There.All Done."he
took her hand and went back to the car, He saw the car keys still in"Get in the Passenger side."he started the car, he cooled it down cause it was too warm for his cold skin.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Marissa was shocked but she still got inside."Why'd you do it?" Then she shook her head,her black hair waving around."You don't havr to talk about if you want,"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:16 pm

"First of all, her name was Saber.The reason why is...They killed my Older brother when i was little."He started driving slowly, then stopped at a red light, some dude challenged him and yelled"Ey! You Slow Grandmother! You better race me!"He just nodded and when the light turned green, He floored it going ahead of the guy and beat
him to the bar.He looked at Marissa"You OK?"he didn't want her to be scared or anything.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Marssa breathed deeply but said,"It's a little shocking, but I'm okay." She looked at the other guy who was racing with you."good job!'
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 pm

"I've been drag racing ever since and escaped the cops like....i Dunno...20 times.."He got out of the car and the guy who had raced him gave him a wad of cash in a case.Which was $10,00000."Da**..."He shook his hand and took the money."I think i just ripped him off."He looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:38 pm

"wow!" She smiled at him "so, you win alot of cash?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:44 pm

"Yup, Now i feel like getting drunk until i die"He laughed.Then he walked into the bar and moving his hand for her to follow.He placed the case on the counter"100 Beers.10 Martinis."He smiled at the Bar tender who just dropped his jaw at the case full of money.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Marissa giggled then said "I'll have 2 beers" to the bartender.She handed her a couple of bills.She glanced at mike "I guess me too, 'cept , I don't get alot of money and i need to keep in shape for my job." She smiled at him as the bartender hande
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 pm

He downed 10 Beers barely even drunk"Yup, this is a good day for me."He nearly fell off the stool.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Marissa grabbed her bottle then drank heavily.Soon she finished and sighed.She glanced at a pole dancer and cringed.She kept her eyes to the ground
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:32 pm

He looked at the door when a guy walked in, His fangs slid out as the guy slid his fangs out too, He walked up to the guy"Why Are You Here.."his voice was cold..The guy just replied with a simple nod and walked off the guy's fangs disappeared"Idiot."he hissed at the guy then walked back over"Stupid..Brother Hood Son of B*thes.."he looked at Marissa.Then he downed 10 more a little drunker.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Marissa glanced at the guy."Who was that?",she asked when he returned.She took a sip of her beer.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:51 pm

"Muzaki.."he sounded a little drunk, then he quickly got himself still"I dunno how..."he was cut off by some dude yelling in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Annoyed,Marissa ahouted,"Would you please shut up!",at the gayin the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: