Neko

Dumb Q......

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Dumb Q......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Where is ma Angel!!???
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:54 am

That's not a dumb question *lip quivers* I feel deprived. Where is my *tears up* angie?! And my tato?! And rockstar has become scarce too. *burts into dramatic sobs*

ITS LIKE EATTY and SAVVY ALL OVER AGAIN! pale Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:19 pm

here.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:36 pm

*bursts out crying* ANGEL! I... I haven't seen you since... ad I... GAH! *babbles and no one can understand* WAH!
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:53 pm

ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Bursts Into Song* Oh happy day! *Glomp Hug* I missed you so much and I've been so sad. You've been gone a long time and I am so glad your back!!!!*Literally Balls*
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:29 am

*tackle glomps* YOU ARE OURS NOW. OMNOMNOM.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:23 pm

sorry I know I haven't been on recerntly my muse is almost dead and ive gotten lazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:25 pm

ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!*TACKLE CLOMP*
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:59 am

haha! hey guys.!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:43 am

Quick, lock em in the barn. THEY SHANT EVER LEAVE US!!!*glomps Angel and RockStar at once*
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:23 am

I FOUND ROPE! *holds the rope up* Huh. I thought rope was banned in my mental home...... xD
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Lol.....I'm not in the mood for joking around today...Five years ago yesterday my grandma died...
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Now I'm sad too, my nanny died a few years ago too. She was 62, and died of some super rare cancer. My grandad blamed my dad for it, its like how rude can you get :/
Back to top Go down

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:53 pm

My grandma died of small lung cancer and she smoke but you know what..the government lies to us..They haven't proved smoking causes cancer..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dumb Q...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Q......   Dumb Q...... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dumb Q......
Page 1 of 1