Neko

Unender - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Unender

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Unender      - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:31 pm

She was fiddling with her hair then looked at Blake, and stopped fiddling"Your face is as pale as a Vampire...you look like you seen a ghost..are you ok...?"she was worried about Blake now.She forgot something, then she remembered"Oh yeah.."she picked up his phone off the ground and handed it to him"Sorry i forgot about it the entire time"She awkwardly scratched the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:37 pm

(mmmm... perfect... you are awesome, you said the right thing)

His eyes darted at the word "vampire." Hee nodded. "I... I'm fine. It, a, it wasnt't a gohst. Oh, and thanks. I'm not worried about it."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:50 pm

(yay i'm smart!!! besides i was planning on saying that XD)

"Crazy Sh** going on in here.."she watched as people were still in shock that she had flipped the guy on the table, she turned her head at the door thinking someone was coming in...
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:58 pm

"I just, ah, need to sit down for a second." He grabbed a chair and sat down, and sighed as the roots of the tree shrank. "Yeah, crazy. Paranormal."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

She got a little chill over her, and shuddered a bit."God, i have a feeling that something wrong is gonna happen.."she shuddered 2 more times and sat down on a nearby chair.She took a look at each door still worrying on something..but not knowing what.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:13 pm

(lol perfect again)

A man walked in the door and glared at the drunked hayley, a futuristic-looking gun in hand. His expression hardened as she moved into a fighting stance, and fangs drifted from her cainines. Her eyes changed from gray to black, and so did Blakes. His fangs slid out, too, and they were long. "Get down." He stood up and moved behind Hayley.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:23 pm

"Oh God!!"she ran into a storage room not wanting to see any blood she was scared to death then she whispered the word to herself"Vampire..?"Her eyes widened she backed into the corner of the storage room.She felt another chill through her spine as she heard hissing from outside the Storage Closet.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:29 pm

The man had fired the gun, but it was deflected with some sort of metal coming from a wristband on Hayleys arm. She quickly handed one to her brother. They both took opposite sides, and soon the man was dead, on the ground.
---------------------------------
Blake opened the door. "Lizzie?" He stepped in and grabbed her shoulders. "Before you freak out, I don't need blood."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:33 pm

She calmed down a bit but still shaking a bit at the thought of Vampires,She stuttered"O-O-Ok.."a tear just dripped from her eye because she had never been more scared
in her life."I...just need to calm down after that now.."she felt 2 Chills going down her spine.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:36 pm

"I... understand. Please don't let this get in the way of..." He wanted to say it, but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:40 pm

"Of...What?"she now was curious, of what he was about to say.She was waiting if he could tell her or not.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm

He sighed. "Our realationship."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:50 pm

She felt her heart skip a beat, she had grown to him and didn't want to tell him she was speechless for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:58 pm

He looked down at his phone. "Take it."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:01 pm

"Why?"She looked at his phone then looked back up at him.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:22 pm

"the cuff"- he pointed to the metal wristband- "acts like a phone. It also has a built in sheild."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm

She finally understood what he meant and why he wanted her to take it"Ok.."she unstrapped it from his wrist and strapped it on to her wrist.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:14 pm

"Hayley has another one I'ma go get."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:31 pm

"K."she walked out of the storage room, turning her head at the door when a already drunk man walked in"God...hadn't we have enough men in this house..?"she meant it
by like her brother,her brother's friend, the vampire guy, and then the guy who just walked in.She started fiddling with her hair again putting them in two long pony-tails.She sighed"Cant make up my mind of how to put up my hair tonight.."she laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:44 am

He laughed. "You look beautiful either way."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 am

"Mmm.I'll just fiddle with it anyway..."she laughed, then she bit her lip looking at the already drunken guy and scooted away from him.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:18 am

He chuckled a bit as Hayley made her way up to him. "'Ey, I gotta go. See ya back home."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 am

She ran out the door grabbing clothes from her car then ran in the bathroom, changing into a loose sleeved tank top saying"Addicted To Love"in cursive,Jean Skirt,Black long stockings,and black sneakers.She ran back out,"I sometimes fiddle with my clothes too.Like what i wear."she laughed a little bit more, her sleeves not on her shoulders, one sleeve on the right is. The other one fell.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:41 pm

He laughed. "It suits you."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:46 pm

She laughed"Thanks."She walked up to him, and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Unender
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: