Neko

Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Snake Re-claims his Sister

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:42 pm

He sighed. "I don't know. It probably seems to all you that I'm evil, spiteful. But everyday, I wander the desert so that there aren't anymore horse skeletons in the sand. Every one I see, I wondered if it was someone I knew. I lead anyone I find here, let then eat, drink rest. But then I don't show them the way out. I don't want them to be alone... And I don't want to be alone." He snorted, and wandered to the pond, taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:44 pm

She felt bad, wanting to leave him..He did want company she could tell. She got up and went over to him she nuzzled his neck sweetly and then she gazed at him. "If it makes you feel better....I'll stay.. No one needs to be alone." She smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:29 pm

He looked at here. "... Really?" He seemed shocked.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:37 pm

She sighed hoping she would'nt regret it. "Yes..If you want me to..I will." she said softly as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:16 am

He looked down, thoughtful. "But I thought you really wanted to leave...?"
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:48 pm

"I did.. but if you want me to stay I will...on one exception.." she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:30 pm

He looked at her. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:38 pm

"You will show me the way out..and let me be able to come and go as I please..Keeping me here makes me feel like a prisoner...and I would like to know the way out even if I do stay here..." she looked hopefully at moonlight..hoping he would understand..She wanted to stay, but she wanted freedom too..
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:09 am

He hesitated, but nodded. But he was also going to show the rest of the mares how to get out. No, more. He was going to lead them through the desert, to the caves, and lead them to the plains that bordered the sand. He wasn't going to be afraid- she had promised, and he hoped his trust in that was right.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:50 pm

She smiled sweetly at him then she nuzzled his sholder. "Thank you.." She met his gaze again and sighed happily, Happy that he understood. Her dainty ears perked up and her mane and tail fluttered at a small breeze.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:09 am

He watched her, smiling slightly too. He was happy now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake Re-claims his Sister   Snake Re-claims his Sister - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Snake Re-claims his Sister
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2