Neko

BloodEyed-hurted and mad.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodEyed

Awesomeness : 20

BloodEyed-hurted and mad. Empty
PostSubject: BloodEyed-hurted and mad.   BloodEyed-hurted and mad. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:59 pm

BloodEyed sniffs and follows the scent of water,she sees the lake and throwes herself into the water,making a little circle of blood around her,she closes her eyes and let the water to heal her and relaxes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:BloodEyed-hurted and mad.   BloodEyed-hurted and mad. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Toke came back from the forgotten cliffs and spotted BloodEyed,She kept trying to forget what happened to her at 6 months she lied down at a different lake tears dripping from her eyes she saw her fathers refelction,she pawed it away it was too painful at what happened to her mother and father at 6 months.Swirler had gone missing after talking to BloodEyed.
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   BloodEyed-hurted and mad. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:42 am

BloodEyed smelled toke,she stood up and walked away.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:BloodEyed-hurted and mad.   BloodEyed-hurted and mad. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Toke got up and walked along side her and barked"Where ya goin?"her pupiless eyes looked at BloodEyed while Toke was walking
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   BloodEyed-hurted and mad. Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:57 am

"its not your buissiness..." BloodEyed barked,and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   BloodEyed-hurted and mad. Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:03 am

"its not your buissiness..." BloodEyed barked,and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:BloodEyed-hurted and mad.   BloodEyed-hurted and mad. Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Toke barked"Gee,Mrs.Grumpy Pants,I say i'm sorry and thats what you give me?Gee Thanks."Toke stomps off in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   BloodEyed-hurted and mad. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:02 am

BloodEyed smiles sadly and goes deeper into the woods till she finds herself beyond the cities, "what the?..."she barks lowly.
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: BloodEyed-hurted and mad.   BloodEyed-hurted and mad. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:24 pm

foalen saw the hurt wolf and ran up to her."are you okay?""can i get you something?"he said.then he trotted up next to her and started licking her wounds. Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BloodEyed-hurted and mad.   BloodEyed-hurted and mad. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1