Neko

Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Shock neighed"OK OK! fine ill leave your daughter alone shes a daddy's girl"he rolls his eyes Dramacticly.SnowSkye woke up after a little while shock neighed to her so she wouldn't attack Crimson.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:20 pm

He nodded his head and took his hoof off, Then he walked over to his daughter and nuzzled her nose. He glanced back at shock and stood in front of magenta in case he tried anything. "Now leave, And I better not catch you around my daughter again. or next time, I wont let you live." Crimson pinned his ears back, showing that he was serious.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Shock and SnowSkye trotted out the door SnowSkye trotted a little faster because of Crimson.Shock took a glance at magenta then Crimson and snorted madly.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:54 pm

He flicked his tail and scowled at shock. then he turned his attention to magenta "Are you ok dear?" He asked looking at her whole body, making sure there wasnt a scratch on her. " He did'nt hurt you did he?"
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:36 am

She shook her head, "No he didn't hurt me daddy." She smiled, "Thank you." She managed to get the words out in a small croak before tears rolled down her cheeks, she was scared for her life for a while and now that she was saved she felt so overwhelmed with happiness that she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:15 pm

He smiled sweetly at his daughter "Thank goodness." He sighed. "Don't cry my dear, everything is alright now" He took his muzzle and dried her tears.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 pm

She sniffled and managed to stop the flow of tears. She took a deep breath. She smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2