Neko

Far Beyond Planned

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Far Beyond Planned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Far Beyond Planned Empty
PostSubject: Far Beyond Planned   Far Beyond Planned Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 am

Far Beyond Planned 0
Hannah swung herself around the pole, men waving money at her feet. When she completed her cycle, she bent down to grab the tens and twenties. She ran her hand along from her bikini bottom, up her side, and to her bra.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
palominogirl98

Awesomeness : 20

Far Beyond Planned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Beyond Planned   Far Beyond Planned Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Derek Saw her from across the room and walked over to her. "Hello." he said. In his mind he knew she probably wouldn't even give him a chance, even though he was looking his hottest.

Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Far Beyond Planned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Beyond Planned   Far Beyond Planned Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 9:07 pm

She smiled, "Hey, baby."
Back to top Go down
palominogirl98

Far Beyond Planned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Beyond Planned   Far Beyond Planned Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:17 pm

"You have a bf? If not I will give you a ride home. . . Sorry i am so stupid, sorry i am pushing it it is just that a girl like you won't stay single for long and my friends told me that I would never [/i]do it [i] with a girl like you, and. . . . " He paused knowing he definatly blew it..
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Far Beyond Planned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Beyond Planned   Far Beyond Planned Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:59 pm

She laughed. "Sorry, not trying to be mean. i'M JUST DOING THIS TO PAY MY WAY THROUGH COLLEGE. SURE."

((SORRY CAPS BROKE HALFWAY THROUGH. LOL))
Back to top Go down
palominogirl98

Far Beyond Planned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Beyond Planned   Far Beyond Planned Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:00 pm

"Okay, well hop in." he opened the door to a van and signaled her in to the passenger seat. Later when they got to his house it was storming very badly. He took his coat off and draped it around her bare shivering shoulders. He took her in the door and sat her down on the couch, "Here." he turned on a fireplace.

(its fine lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Far Beyond Planned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Beyond Planned   Far Beyond Planned Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Far Beyond Planned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: