Neko

A lost and lonely pup - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A lost and lonely pup

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:12 am

she went back to the pup and heard a growl behind her.a white wolf bellowed above her.she snarled and attacked,but when she bit into it it was fake!how?
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:37 pm

(((YAY! xP)))

Mystify wandered in, looking around with interest. He heard the growls at some intruder. Not him, yet. He strode over, feet placed with definition, every paw going right where it belonged. His tail waged slightly, side to side with the beat of his paw-steps. His movments were in rythim with one another, everything well timed. His blue orbs nearly glowed as he walked, looking around almost distracted. He came out at a slight outcropping, looking over at a clearing where a she-wolf was glaring at some very satisfied looking other. He sniffed slightly, watching with interest. He flicked his tail, siting and watching these goings on with a look of amusment he couldn't really hide. Some said he was crazy. Probably true. But it didn't really matter. As he figured, everyone was to some degree or another.

(makin carrie sheet anyhow..)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:53 pm

she heard and smelled something."who are you?"she said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:14 pm

He looked at the one who had spoken to him. She was gaurding a pup, he could smell. Eh, Mystify was not interested in that, no, not at all. He was unefected by the chill in her voice. Almost as if he didn't hear it, though he did. He just never really reacted like he should. He blinked his bright blue eyes, standing and walking over within a few feet of her, "Someone. And I might even have a name." He said sarcasticaly. It was his nature to act that way, no fault of his, but the insanity that made a habit of siting on his doorstep.

(((ew, I hated this posteh!)))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:17 pm

(it was good!)

she snarled and said,"who are you?"she barked.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:16 pm

He looked at her sideways, feining disapointment, "Aw, you already asked me that. But I'm going to guess you mean the name." He said laughingly. Mystify couldn't keep himself from being iritating. It was in his blood. Part of being so crazy, "I am Mystify. An who are you?" He asked. His tone dull, acting to be bored now.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:19 pm

she growled and sat down,"starlight."she said then got up and blocked the entrance to the cave were the pup was.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:36 pm

He rolled his eyes, "What? Am I a monster? Really, that is very petty." He said. Like he was that far off the deep end. His crazy had limits. It stoped at pissing others off. He wasn't drastic, even in someone else's teratory. He was overcomfident though. Mystify didn't always know limits. But that was not going to be fixed, "Besides. I'm at a disadvantage. This isn't my teratory. It's only logical I couldn't get away with very much here without geting myself atacked." He said. Insane, maybe. Stupid, no.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:47 pm

"you are driveing my patience."she snarled her hackles raised.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 pm

He blinked and gave her a brows raised expresion. He figured so much anyways. Happened often enough, "Hm, so sorry." He said. His eyes held sincerity, but also something else. Something unusual. It wasn't like he tried to make everyone mad. Things just had a way of hapening that way.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 pm

she looked in his eye and stopped snarling.but she still blocked the entrance and her hackles were down a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:58 am

(Bubyescaryblackwolf)

"Oh, not again." Came a drawl full of irritation, and exasperation. Madina sat, eyes narrowed as she watched the new wolf. "I scare one off, and here's another. No end of others running onto my turf." She muttered the rest and stood, stretching. "What do you want?" She asked impatiently, glancing once at Starlight before again watching Mystify with the ever-constant glare.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:01 am

"this ones a smart mouth."she snarled again and layed her ears back.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:36 am

"I was asking him." She curtly replied.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:38 am

she lowered down her ears and tucked in her tail."i'm sorry,i should have not snarled when you were here,"she whimpered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 am

She rolled her eyes. "Snarl if you want. Just don't answer someone elses question."
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:49 pm

"yes."she whimpered and got on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Valor relaxed and tucked his wings back in. "She is right what do you want?" he questioned them.
Back to top Go down
http://compasspacks2.forumotion.com/forum.htm
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:43 pm

she went to the back of the cave and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lost and lonely pup   A lost and lonely  pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A lost and lonely pup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2