Neko

Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brook23

Awesomeness : 20

Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods   Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Her ears flickered she panted listeing to the beast munch on her kill but she wasnt after the deer she was on a joy kill and a little snack her flawless white legs crouched low toward the grizzly unseen and unheard she sprung and startled the bear and chased him down the bear tryed to swat her but she glided up into a jump missing the paw completly now attached to the grizzlys neck the bear had made a vital mistake never under estimate your opponent and she drug him down while the grizzly breathed his last breaths she looked into his eyes to show respect for the bears life and how he wouldnourish her body then the light in his eyes flickered out his spirit gone she dug in and got her feel blood dripping from her snout and on her chest she went to find a creek she swam for a whikle got out and layed down to dry her beautiful pelt and rest her muscles under a weeping williow.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods   Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Ookami wandered into the Canyon. He spotted the white she-wolf and walked towards her. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
brook23

PostSubject: Re: Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods   Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:35 pm

She lifted her head am i dreaming she shok her head and got up shaking her silky hair her eyes roamed the canyon till she spotted him " oh... hey " she scratched for words she was born alone and this was the first wolf she had ever met but stood her ground " am i on your territory?" she slmost mouthed in a confused kind of state of mind , her muscles tense watching his every move. he is big she thought.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods   Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:58 pm

He smiled, "No. This is the Roamer's Canyon, any wolf is welcome here."
Back to top Go down
brook23

PostSubject: Re: Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods   Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:01 pm

why is he talking to me then what reason to? she asked herself " Then why did you come here ot to be rude or anything but what are you you kind of look like me but bigger and diffrent colored" she giggled but still confused
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods   Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:40 am

He laughed, "I am a wolf too. I just like to wander, would you rather have me leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods   Ariana ( she wolf ) prowls in the woods Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1