Neko

A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Empty
PostSubject: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:23 pm

The burly,over built black freisan stallion trotted into view,his muscles rippling at ease underneath the black flesh and hair. He tossed his large head,his mane lifting to reveal the brillant crimson orbs glowing darkly beneath the hair. His ivories dug deep into the dry dirt,ripping any roots that dare stray from the plants they were attached to. He opened his maw and let out a whistle that peirced the ears of anyone near. The light sound of pounding hooves brought any horse within radius to attention. Moments later,three mares were coming up over the hill to the stallion,colour contrasts brillant as they stood side by side as sisters. A bay thoroughbred who stood at 16.7 hands high. A chestnut overo indian pony who stood about 15.3 hands high. A grey arabian who stood 16.4 hands high. But a fourth trotted up from the other side of the hil to the stallion,the lead fae. A brunblakk fjord mare who stood 14.5 hands high. She snorted,her nostrils flaring as they took in the dusty,arid air. She tossed her mane which bellowed in the hot breze. She shifted to place her weight on her right side,her head laid over her mate's side as he snorted lightly. He slipped out from underneath her and went behind her. He mounted,pumping in what was needed and dismounted. The lead mare rolled to make sure it was planted deep enough. She stood and sniffed the air again,and the group moved farther down the valley into the tall grass of yellow where they grazed for a while.

Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Jaden Lifted her mane covered face and looked around with her crystal blue and chocalate brown eyes. She heard the horses and let out a Soft Melody, She cantered and the feathering on her legs made it look like she floated, then she spotted the horses and folded her ears back wearly. "Hello.." She said in her melodic voice. "Im Jaden..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 am

Dante snorted,whinnying to Jaden before he spoke,"Hello. May I ask what you may be wanting?"His harsh voice eroded.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:06 am

"I..I Just Heard you neighing and I thought something might have been wrong or something.." She spoke carefully as she looked at all of the horses. "I didnt mean to intrude.." She blushed, embarassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Cloud turned to the mare,her song melodic,"You were not intruding. This is,by far,not our land. It's a free place for all animals to meet with others."She smiled,dipping her head. Dante smiled lightly,his fangs showing a little. Genny nodded along and Fleck did the same. But Rein snorted and charged up at the mare,neighing in fury before Cloud tackled her and forced her to stand back."I'm so sorry about that."Cloud blushed,very embarassed."We have not yet to teach her how to respect others."She smiled,flicking her banner. Dante galred at Rein as if to say Your-so-getting-something-harsh-later,or perhaps one of his I'm-going-to-make-you-wish-you-were-never-born looks. He turned back to Jaden."What might a lady like you be doing in the plains when so many stallions could be lurking behind the grass?"He asked,curious.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:43 pm

She Smiled at them softly. " I have no herd so I just wander around." She laughed sweetly. " And I dont worry too often about stallions, most dont come around because of humans." She tried to shake her forelock out of her face but could only get her crystal blue eye uncovered to get a better look at them. "What about all of you? I dont think I've ever seen any of you around before." She said in her melodic, sweet voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:16 pm

"We are traveling. Dante,Fleck,Overo,Rein and I,"She paused,nodding to each horse,"are a group. I'm the lead mare of our herd as soon as we find the land we like. Dante is the leader of us all. The others are breeding mares/cougar guards/foal watchers. W
hatever we decide of them."She replied politely,smiling at Jaden again."Your welcome to join us,if you want."She added,tilting her head in curiousity.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:55 pm

She Giggled sweetly. "I would love to Join your herd, I was kinda looking to start my own herd but I cant find a mate so, I'll join" She smiled at them and Flicked her long white tail. She Tossed her mane out of her eyes now showing both the brown and blue eye. " Thanks." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:59 pm

"Pleasure is ours. But there is one last thing we need before your official."She laughed also,tossing her mane out of her eyes to show you emerald green orbs. "If you'll allow us to do so."She whispered to Jaden,standing by her.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:45 am

She perked her ears to listen. "Yes?.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 pm

"We need all the mares to be in foal next spring...."She trailed off,slightly worried about what Jaden's anwser would be.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:57 am

Jaden looked at them nervously. She had never had a foal before and she was scared.... " Oh.. I see.." She folded her ears back (Not in a mean way). " Well, I've never had a foal before.." She was'nt sure of what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:49 pm

"Well,it's not bad."Cloud pryed,pleading for Jaden to say yes.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:07 pm

She Thought about it for awhile and finally said. "Well..Ok. I'll join your herd."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:31 pm

"Thanks."Dante smiled wickedly,in a nice way.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:36 pm

She smiled sweetly/nervously back at him from behind her bundle of white mane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 pm

He felt a little shy with Jaden but his friendly level stayed smooth."When do you want to be bred?"He asked,frightened.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:00 pm

She Blushed and looked away nervously." Well.. Anytime you think is best I guess.." She Said Softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:03 am

"I think I'll wait a week or two to get you settled into our group."He replied again,swishing his ebony tail.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:16 am

She nodded her head " Ok." She walked over closer to them and smiled at her new herd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 pm

He smiled and trotted over to Cloud to nuzzle her,than Jaden.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Jaden smiled softly and nuzzled him back. Then she Looked around. " So where are we going to now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:17 pm

"I'm not sure."He mumbled,swishing his banner.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Jaden Flicked her tail and Shook her mane. " Well I Guess I'll graze some. If ya need me, I'll be over there." she grinned. She slowly walked over to a nice patch of grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 am

"Alright. I'll get to work on examining the lands."He smiled,trotting off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please)   A Traveling Group......(No Humans Please) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1