Neko

The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Empty
PostSubject: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 am

It had been a hectic morning on the outside of the city, that much was sure. On a vast field beside the beach, the gypsies had rolled in, and had been setting up the carnival. A huge ferris wheel towered over the drop towere, the merry go round, and all the other ridesn booths and tents. All the gypsies wore festive outfits, with bright headscarfs and flowing skirts. Now, though, five rode down the main street. Two teenage girls, three teenage boys, all around 18. One girl was blonde and tan, with thousands of freckles scattered across her skin. One boy was tanned, with blonde hair, one with black, one with brown. They all rode plain coloured horses, except the girl in front. She sat astride a tall Gypsy vanner mare, with a thick blacl mane. The girl was beautiful, with a thin black braid tied around her forehead. Her skin was a creamy olive, not too dark, but also not pale. Her hair was a chocolate colour, with slight curl to it. Her lips were plump and red, her eyes electric green. She wore a white blouse, with a thick black band around her mid section. Her skirt was a forest green, and came to her knees. She was barefoot but had three gold chains on one ankle. She wore a turquoise scarf around her hips, lopsided, and a three strings of bells, that tingled as she rode. She wore strings of white beads and chains around her necks, and pearl earings. She sang as they rode, drawing attention, as her companions told about the annual carnival, that was now open. Her voice drifted on the wind, sweet and melodious, but also deep and mysterious, and very alluring. Tempting you to follow.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:58 am

Signo was watching from a distance, on his stallion Gypsy Vanner Olipe. He trotted slowly over to her. "Hello?" He had a french accent that wasn't very strong but you could really tell he was pure french.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:46 pm

The girl ended the song. "Hello." Her voice had a slight lilt, Italian. She woahed her mare, a few bells tingling in her mane, blue and green wisps of ribbon wavering in the wind. "Have you heard, the carnival is here." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:08 pm

He smiled,"Sounds like fun! Mind if I join in? I know a few tricks." He leaped up and stood on Olipe. Balencing carefully he flipped and landed in a hand stand,still maintaining percfect balance. He flipped in the air again and Olipe's head caught him and threw him on his back,he laughed. "That's Olipe's favorite trick."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:06 pm

She laughed, the sound ringing. "Come on!" She turned her horse, giving a soft purr, and she jogged towards the carnival. A few of the gypsy boys glanced over, but she waved them off.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:51 am

He grinned,taking off his clothes, a jester outfit was underneath. He smiled as he trotted by. He stood bareback on Olipe,centering himself on oneleg.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:54 am

"Oh, can't you just come like a regular person?" She laughed. They carnival was in sight.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:39 pm

"Nope." He then flipped to stand one one hand,other hand touching his foot. "We should do some gypsy show. Like dancing on Gypsys' back or something. Olipe won't mind an extra rider,neither will I." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:53 pm

She smiled mysteriously. She led him through the carnival to the tents and wagons. She stopped in front of an emerald one, told her mare to stay, and beckoned to him, slipping between the curtains.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:23 am

He mindspoke with Olipe,telling him to stay and chat with her mare. He followed,"Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Inside, the tent was full of venetian masks.(My new found love ^^) in the middle was a rack of costumes, but the rest were masks. "I'm not so much an entertainer, though I do dress up." She walked to a wall, gave him a glance, and pulled down a jester mask that looked like it was made for him and his costume. "Try it." She said, holding it out.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 pm

He pulled it on,dancing funny. [b"Mahaa!"[/b] He looked like an evil clown and a jester,almost like..Bloody Mary(right?).He pranced noislessly in the shadows,leaping out,"Bah!!" He pulled herinto his grasp,chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:28 pm

She laughed, "Its not meant to be scary." She said through laughs.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:33 pm

He chuckled,"Funny story or romantic? I don't care." He held her gently in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:04 pm

She laughed, looking up. Then she turned, walking over to a pile of large masks. She pulled one up, and held it out. "For Olipe." She said. It was like a plate that attached t the bridle, across the forehead and nose.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 pm

He grabbed it,"I was thinking a bad person falls in love with a princess,they kiss and happy story." he chuckled hardily.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:14 pm

She sighed. "Good luck finding a princess." She said. "If you want, you can keep those, or I can make you your own."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:24 pm

"I'm looking at her. You can have these back,You don't have to work on some for me."
He pulled her close.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:29 pm

She smiled. "Its my job." This time she didn't pull away. "You better hope no one comes in." She wound her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:33 pm

He smiled,brushing back he hair. "Why?" He knew what he wanted to do;court her,but instead he decided to ask.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:37 pm

"Because you'd get in trouble." She smiled softly, pressing slightly against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:41 pm

"Unless I preformed. Yes,we should peform,then we could go somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:52 pm

"In case you didn't notice, I make masks, not perform. Speaking of which, I should be setting up my tent right now.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:59 pm

"Busy? We could attract attetion by performing outside the tent..." He set both hands on hr hips.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 pm

She smiled. "You could, I have to try to make masks as quickly as they're bought."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Horseshoe Bend-
Jump to: