Neko

Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Zachary(Graphic conent)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:56 am

"Hmm.....I'm getting up and I'm going to do something."She spoke,standing up and then grabbed her clothes in a flurry of arms before yanking them on and walking out the door. "I left my number on the bed,in your pants pocket. And my adress. I have to go home to take care of something."She spoke clearly,slipping out the door.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:03 am

"Okay." He slid on his clothes,and stuffed the paper on the bed in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Longest Post Ever.......   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Jesse walked out of the bar place and headed down the street in the place dawn light. A few gangsters would be out around now and Jesse hurried along. She glanced quickly left and right before moving along a bit faster but a bunch of gangsters steped out in front of her. The leader looked to way 200 and had six packs,being that he had no shirt on. His skin was dark brown and his eyes were all but comforting and they peeked suspiously out of the mask he was wearing,a mason mask. He finally spoke,"What might a girl like you be doing out at a time like this?" Jesse growled,"I don't have time for this shit." She flipped him off and started to walk again when one of the members grabbed her by the arm,catching her at a bad time because she immediately felt the touch on her arm and swung around. Her fist easily reached the man's nose and a sickening crunch rippled through her earlobes as the man fell to the ground,dead or unconsious it didn't matter. The other members reached out and grabbed hold of her arms,locking her into a postition as the leader removed the mask he was wearing. Immediately Jesse had to look away because she only saw the eyes of her old boyfriend.The one she'd tried to kill after he'd raped her. Fury boiled in Jesse's blood and she spit at her old boyfriend,whose name was Mike. Mike growled and reached a hand out to slap Jesse. Not only had he raped her,but he had gotten her pregnant with Micheal,her dead year old son. Mike nodded oddly at the members and they smiled,yanking Jesse down an alleyway into another alley where they slipped inside of a dark apartment. One of the members hurriedly grabbed a tranquilizer injection and injected it into Jesse's neck,sleepiness filling her before her head dropped and she was out.

Hours later,Jesse opened her eyes to find herself in her apartment with the gang inside,surrounding her. A deep growl escaped Jesse's throat and the members snapped to attention,focusing their eyes on her before they turned away as Mike entered. "It seems my ole' Jesse's up and ready to learn what happens when you try to kill me and you run away."He cackled and the gang joined in before Mike stopped and all fell silent. "We know what you've been doing,Jesse and I'll just say,I'm not pleased with that "Zach" dude." Jesse's eyes widened with shock as she growled another threat." How do you know about my life? If you've been stalking me with your guards,I'll rip......"Jesse was intrupted by Mike's voice,"Take her into my room and Levi,change her into something more to my liking."He added,motioning to a puerto rican guy who looked no older than 17. "I'm not going to change clothes. Zach will know where I'm at..."Jesse tryed to add to the conversation but Mike butted in again,"Oh. I made sure to have guards scouting the area for your "new lover". He'll die before he can even reach you and after I'm done with you,you'll be in as much pain as I was when you stabbed and left me."He sneered,motioning again as the "Levi" guy injected another tranquilizer into her neck. Sleepiness immediately entered her body and in a matter of seconds,she was out once again.

The next time Jesse awoke,she was in her bedroom in neutral tone lingerie that almost matched her skin tone. Levi was standing by the door watching her. He quickly peeked out the door through a crack then silently slipped the door close and locked it. He smiled lightly as he yanked all of his clothes off and he moved over to the bed. Jesse hissed menacing words at him but he seemed to ignore them as he undid the straps on her bra and pulled her bottom piece down to her ankles. He gently slipped a leg over her and sat on top of her and he entered her body,smiling wickedly as he leaned down and grabbed her arms pinning them to the bed as he pumped and sticky,hot liquids spewed into her and she growled,daring herself to scream even though she'd seen the gun latched to Levi's belt. He moane with pleasure and continued what he ws doing for about minutes before Mike broke open the door and growled with anger as he yanked off Levi and cussed at him in Puerto Rican,which Levi understood and he blushes silently before dressing and leaving. Jesse wason the verge of tears and her eyes started to water. Bt what Mike did next frightened her as he slipped out of his clothes and repeated what Levi did only harder and he moaned with more pleasure and what seemed like gallons of buckets of sticky fluids filled her once more.

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Zach growled,he hadn't known this was going to happen. He had already tooken down the other guys. He kicked down the door. His nails looked razor sharp. He looked as if a half were-wolf figuire. He leaped onto Mike,wrenching him off onto the floor,killing him with the snap of his neck. He shoved him under the bed,his teeth quickly retracting and claws sheathing. He bent beside Jesse. "Are you okay?" He un-did the stuff on the bed to free her. taking her close in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Jesse smiled weakly,her eyes dull from pain and exhaution."I guess. I just didn't know he was still alive. I mean,I stabbed him."Jesse stammered quickly.

Last edited by Sapheeria on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the [/justify] part....:D)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:32 pm

"He's not alive now. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:39 pm

"Yeah,I'm fine now that your here."She added weakly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:43 pm

( Mad Just had to make her pregeant didn't you? Couldn't just have her hurt?!)

"No. We're going to the hospital." He pulled her into his arms,hiking out to his truck he put her on the backseat. Driving to the hospital they rushed her in immediatly. They did scans on her, "Ma'm you've had a false pregeancy."

(Ha!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:50 pm

(Sure. Now she's not. I was gonna make her have a miscarrage anyway so you sorta helped.)
"O....okay."She stammered,her eyes flickering to the nurse-person.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:54 pm

(Welcome XD)

Zach took a step back. But sighed. "Is she alright?"

The nurse nodded,"Just tired and overwhelmed by sex. I am counting on you young man to make sure this doesn't happen again."

He nodded. "I'm taking her home." He pulled her up from the chair. Guiding her to the truck and driving to his house,he walked her in the door and helped her in bed. "Are you okay? Anything I can get you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:56 pm

"Hmm..A nice warm lap and blanket with pillows sounds nice to me."She spoke,her voice a bit dry but she swallowed again and the dryness left.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:59 pm

"Got it." He ran out of the room,grabbing water too. He raced back in,"My lap sound fine?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:07 pm

"Of course." She replied,thanking him for everything."I'm sorry about what happened. That was my old abusive boyfriend."She added,sipping abit of the water.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 am

"Okay. Your welcome. Thats fine. Rest." He set her head in his lap,propping up the pillows and putting the blanket on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Jesse smiled lightly as Zach placed her head on his lap. She rested one hand underneath the pillow and the other on his thigh. A small,content sigh poured from her lips before she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:01 pm

---time skip---
He tapped her,"Jesse. Wake up." He didn't want to scare her by doing anything sexual. He was on the floor by her,an arm around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Jesse woke at Zach's touch,her skin a bit brighter,seeing that she got some sleep. "M'kay."She replied,slowly postitioning herself so she could look around.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:13 am

He pulled her into a hug,then kissed her. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:28 am

"A bit better now that I finally got some rest."She smiled,very happy now that hse was with Zach again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:19 am

"Mentally?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:39 pm

"Scratched."She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:55 pm

"As in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:14 pm

"Little mental damage. Barely an scars in there."She replied,knocking on her cranium with her hand."Nope."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 pm

He laughed,"Good. I don't want you scarred."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:29 pm

She cracked a smile so wide all her teeth were showing."I'm absoulutely normal now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachary(Graphic conent)   Zachary(Graphic conent) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zachary(Graphic conent)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next