Neko

Ralleys 21st birthday - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Ralleys 21st birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ralley

Ralley

Awesomeness : 20

Ralleys 21st birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 pm

"He is just the guy who drove me to his house even tho he is gay and has a "roomate" he didnt do anything so dnt make a big deal about it just come and get me" she sat there on the phone noticing they went inside she rolled the windows down and let the cool breeze blow through the car.
Back to top Go down
http://compasspacks2.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:57 pm

Damon sighed. "Hun, I'd love to come get you, but...where the /hell/ are you? I don't know this /Zack/ guy or where he lives."
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:00 am

"You know the Barking Spider right? ok, next drve about a block down turn onto a dirt road and drive all the way down the road and thats where his house is im in my car so we will have to come get it later" she said kind of tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:15 am

Damon nodded. "Be right there. Hang tight, kiddo."
♥~♥~♥
Damon's truck pulled into the driveway and he hopped out, running towards his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Ralley unlocked the doors and she ran up to Damon hugging him tightly "Thank god your here! This place and those people creep me out! They slept outside just to make sure I would be ok through the night and they slept TOGETHER!".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ralleys 21st birthday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2