Neko

Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Traycee. . .(Angel!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Traycee's face went a dark red with blush. He reached over and brushed Erin's hair out of his face gently, looking into his eyes and biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:45 am

Erin smiled back at him,a blush showing but quickly fading. He put and arm around Traycee.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Traycee giggled quiety and scooted closer to Erin, pressing into his side lightly. He looked up at Erin and smiled lightly.

How tall is Erin? Juss wonderin'.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:38 am

Ima go with 5'10.

He smiled and bent his head.

So. Question. Is Traycee like the guy or the girl in this "starting relationship"?

Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Lol yay! Tray's only like, 5'7''. I'm 5'2'', and I come up to his chin. xD
He's the submissive (Girl) in his relationship in RL, actually so he'd be the girl. Dun ask how I know. I walked in on him and his boyfriend having fun one time.
SCARRED FOR LIFE O____O

Traycee reached up and quickly gave Erin a peck on the cheek. He blushed dark red and looked away to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Nice. Good. Erin sooo a guy. XD

He smiled and pulled Traycee's head into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Haha yes, apparently so.

Tray smiled lightly and snuggled into Erin's chest, watching the people dance in the strobe lights.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:46 pm

He leaned his head onto his. Homeward James?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Tray nodded and stood, offering his hand out to Erin for him to take. He smiled lightly and raised his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:37 pm

He smiled and grabbed his hand,pulling himself up quickly. He wrapped an arm around Traycee's waist.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Tray giggled and wandered through the crowd, waving goodbye to a few people. He pushed the door open and smiled lightly at Erin, pulling the keys out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:38 pm

He smiled and walked out the door,climing into the truck.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Tray started the truck and began the short drive back home. He turned the radio down and glanced at Erin for a moment. "So,'' he said quietly," do you play any instruments?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:00 pm

"Yea I play the drums and the guitar."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Traycee smiled. He loved music! "Dude, sweet. I heard that drummers are good bangers. But hey, we guitarists are good with our hands." He chuckled at his perverted joke and winked at Erin. "I play bass and violin. I sing a bit too, but not if I don't have to.''

Ah, just like the real Traycee. XD
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:22 pm

"I'd like to hear you play and sing,honstly i've only been in two bands before. They died out so yea.."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Traycee smiled brightly."I know a guy that'd sing and play some guitar for us, we could totally make a band!" He smiled excitedly and parked in his driveway, looking over at Erin and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:21 am

He leaned over and kissed Traycee.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Traycee blushed a dark red and stared carefully into Erin's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:10 pm

He smiled,"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Traycee stuttered out,"I-I've nev-never kissed a b-boy befo-fore." He blushed and looked down in embarrasment.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:46 am

He titled his head up,"Isn't there a first for everything?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:57 pm

''Apparently so," Tray laughed, smiling and looking up at Erin. "Uh, should we g-go inside now?" he asked, changing the topic abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:32 am

"Sure." He climbed out of the truck,opening the door for Tray.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 am

Tray smiled. "Thanks,'' he said, dropping out of the truck onto his feet. He shut the door and grabbed Erin's hand gently, leading him inside. For once, there was no noise eminating from inside the home. Traycee sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Traycee. . .(Angel!)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next