Neko

Isis' call - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Isis' call

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
alpha

Isis' call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isis' call   Isis' call - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm

"thats okay don't whimper.....besides i like that alot better than black beauty."he nudged her tail out of the way.he smelled her heat sent it made him go nuts.
Back to top Go down
grace

PostSubject: Re: Isis' call   Isis' call - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:28 pm

"well are you going to just keep on standing there?" Question
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Isis' call   Isis' call - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:38 pm

"oh sorry."he mounted her and still did it for ten minutes he couldn't help himself if it takes longer that means more pups.he dismounted her and then tried to again and but pushed her into the pond and then mounted her again for twenty minutes this time.he felt looked down and saw that she had a big smile on her face and then pushed even harder and harder and felt saw her grin grow even larger and he didn't stop and at this exact point(if he stoped)they would have a totoal of 50 pups.he didn't stop and he asked his mate"do you want me to get off?"he went on and pushed her closer to the waterfall.and started to do it even harder so that she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
grace

PostSubject: Re: Isis' call   Isis' call - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:47 pm

"YES"i am loveing this you now........and by the way stay on there as long as you want i like a little fun! Twisted Evil "then she backed up until they were under the waterfall. she sensed another male wolf and growled." hey i backed us up more because i like it under here it gives us more privacy.""second thers another male wolf coming over here."she pointed her muzzle toward him.
Back to top Go down
trouble

PostSubject: Re: Isis' call   Isis' call - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:00 pm

"oh doll you spoiled all my fun ya know."i'm aurther by the way.""SAY........dump him baby and we'll go into the pond and have some fun.......by the way it looks like you could have some more fun in the water if you know what i mean......... Twisted Evil "i'd say i'd mount you for oh 3 days and put preasure on it I love you"then he kicked off prince and mounted starlight and did it so hard he almost knocked her down but caught her licked her muzzle then howled and put some more pressure."haveing fun down there baby?"then evily laughed trying to hurt her and pushed her into the the pond went under water and then mounted her again."see bunny when your with me you have to deal with all the pain."
Back to top Go down
grace

PostSubject: Re: Isis' call   Isis' call - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 pm

"no i am not having fun down here and second you would make a terrible father."she looked over at prince but he was unconcuis. No she tried to knock him off but he nipped her ear."get off me this hurts."
Back to top Go down
trouble

PostSubject: Re: Isis' call   Isis' call - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:17 pm

"but bunny that's the piont.........you look like you need some more fun."then he dismounted her and pulled on her fur to the more shallow end of the pond and mounted her again and said"aren't you glad i'm a forcer babe?"he licked her muzzle and said"we shall go into the cave behind the waterfall when we are done and i will give you potion that will make you have your pups in just one minute and then when you've had your pups i'll mount you again and again.....and if you try anything both you and your pups are going to pay dearly."
Back to top Go down
Reality Stables

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Isis' call   Isis' call - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:38 pm

A black wolf lay shivering he didnt even know his name to think of it he didnt rmembr anything al he emembeed was waking up covered in blood cold he let out a lonly, desperate, weak howl it was a sad, cold, tired howl but it was loud enough for wolfs with keen sence of hearing to hear
Back to top Go down
aleasha

PostSubject: Re: Isis' call   Isis' call - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:47 am

black beauty saw the wolf and she ran over to him and began licking his wounds.she was also in heat."are you okay can i get you anything?"then she licked his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isis' call   Isis' call - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Isis' call
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4