Neko

(G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

(G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

(G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:37 am

"Oh dear Lord Tato! How are we suppose to get home? I am certainly not getting in a cab." She pulled away abrubtly. Certainly angry. She threw open the door,getting in a taxi and driving home. She strode out of the taxi,throwing the money,storming up to her and Tato's room,stripped down to a puffy shirt and underwear. She climbed into bed,crossing her arms and flipping through channels.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:33 am

Tato sighed and looked around. Fuck her, he thought. I can get hammered without her watching me! He stepped back into the bar and walked over to the bar, quickly ordering a large Miller Light. Smirking as he sipped it down, Tato felt as if he had won.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Fuck that bitch if he'd rather have sex with a striper. I'm his `Fiance for god damn. If his ass doesn't get back her by midnight i'm moving in my own room again.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:23 pm

-Midnight thirty- XD
Tato stumbled into his room, completely drunk. He was singing something loudly and extremely off key. "I wanna do your makeup! When you wake up! Come on over! I'll make you over!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Natara was on the floor,packing up her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Tato stumbled over to Natara and fell onto the floor. "Whatchaa doooooinnn'?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:53 pm

"Leaving." She hissed through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Tato thought for a moment before comprehending what she said. "Baby, don't leave me! I didn't fuck anyone else, i swear!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:57 pm

She raised her eyebrows. 'Prove it."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Tato pulled his pants and boxers off, throwing them aside. "See? No boner or nothing. And I smell good, too!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:26 pm

She sighed,he was right. She dropped her suitcase and ran over to him,hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Tato smiled and uncoordinantly threw his arms around his fiance. "I love you, babe."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:38 pm

She sighed,"And to think I thought you fucked our relationship up." She smiled at him. STanding on her tippy toes.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Tato smiled. "No way! I'm too awesome for that."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:31 pm

She smiled and rolled her eyes,yawning. "Well okay. But i'm tired."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:43 pm

"So am I," Tato said truthfully. "Bedtime!" he yelled rowdily, grabbing up Natara and throwing her gently onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:47 pm

(Slinkster check!)

She crossed her arms. "Ehm!"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Tato piled in after her. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:58 pm

She pinched her nose,coughing,she leaned over to the side of the bed,trying not to barf. She leaped down from the bed,hurrying into the bathroom,she hurled in the toilet. Comepletely disgusted by smell.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Tato sighed and stood, stumbling out the door. He stepped outside into the cool night air and whipped out his phone, dialing Traycee. "Tray, can you come get me? I'm at home. Thanks, bro. I owe you." A few minutes later a truck rumbled down the driveway, a very unamues Traycee sitting behind the wheel. Tato piled in and immediately passed out as Tray took him back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 pm

(they are already home - -)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Tray's home. -______-
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:35 am

She sighed,pinning her hair back she wiped her mouth and walked out into the bedroom,falling asleep on the floor beside the trash can.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:08 pm

. . . . . .Mmmhmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Se ws crying in her sleep again. She quietly stood and got on the bed,wishing Tato was there for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

(G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: The Barking Spider-
Jump to: