Neko

Sara - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Sara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara   Sara - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 pm

"Not all that far," Gee said through a mouthful of pancake. Frankie tossed her her keys. "Zack brought your car back here for you last night." As he spoke, another boy walked into the kitchen in his boxers and sat at the table, immediately stuffing his face with bacon. He looked up at Sara and waved awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Sara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara   Sara - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:29 pm

"Oh, thanks. I guess I have to go, the horses need their feed and exersise. Good bye, and thankyou again."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Sara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara   Sara - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:39 pm

The boy swallowed and stood, walking to the counter and pulling a piece of paper out. He jotted his phone number down and handed it to Sara. "Call me sometime." He winked at her and Frank groaned and laughed.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Sara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara   Sara - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:01 pm

"Ok." She replied, taking the slip of paper. "Bye, and thankyou, for the millionth time. Im gonna leave before I say thankyou again." She smiled brightly, and walked over to the door, waving. She stepped outside, and started the car.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

Sara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara   Sara - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sara
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2