Neko

The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Start of a New Life for Kisa

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 am

King herd her cry and rushed to her. He saw the trap and his mouth dropped open. He quickly closed it and looked for a release button. He saw blood around Kisa's leg. He finally found the button and stepped on it. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Ralley

Ralley

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 am

"Ill be fine just get me back to the pack and get someone to treat my leg". Kisa stood favoring her leg that got hurt. She flipped out her wings and was flying towards the air terf. She was loosing a lot of blood. Every minute Kisa dropped closer to the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://compasspacks2.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Silo pricked his ears. He heard Kisa,he flew wuickly and silently into the air,he spotted her dropping,he yelped and arrow dived towards her,he caught her and flew towards the clouds,he set her down and yowled,he spread medicine all over it and put four black seeds by her head. He sighed. "Listen. Fall asleep." He could tell she dislocated her leg... He would have to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:30 pm

(Wait wait wait i got caught in a hunters trap)
Kisa lay there with Silo leaning over her she heard him say "Listen. Fall asleep" before she went un concious. She was just laying there. She knew King was right there too.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:19 am

King was worried for her and licked her cheek, laying down next to her, he lifted her head so it was resting on his strong neck.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Kisa awoke still feeling pain in her leg but not as bad. She asked Silo "Will my leg be okay" Kisa had worry in her eyes. She looked over at King sleeping. She woke him up and then Kisa told him what she asked Silo and then they waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:41 pm

He growled at King. "Not until I fix it." His ears pinned against his head towards King. "Get out of my den. You aren't welcome here!" He lashed out and bit into his muzzle,leaving a large scar. He chased him out. "Don't ever bother me again." He spun around and walked towards Kisa. "He will never help you in life. You really ought to move on." he muttered. He stood beside Kisa. "He shall never,ever,ever come in here again. Kisa I have a bad feeling about him and your breaking pack rules. There is absollutely no affection unless Sila says you can. I don't ever recall her saying that."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 am

King growled at him and snapped back. He ignored the pain in his muzzle and sat stubbornly outside of the den, waiting for Kisa to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:29 pm

"Sila is the one who found me and King. You think she wouldnt approve" Kisa snapped as she said that. Kisa got up and walked out "Come on King" She flew to Sila. "Hey Sila I have a question to ask you".
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:25 am

King dipped his head respectfully at Sila, waiting for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:56 am

"Is it ok if me and King are like together cause Silo was making a big deal out of it and lashed out and bit King" She said with her eyes still black as night with a red circle around her pupils.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:11 pm

King looked at Sila, if she said no, he would be heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 pm

She looked softly at the young couple. "King,I believe you already know the answer,as for Silo Kisa might aswell get used to it. I'll fix King but in the meantime I don't want a single peep out of you,or Silo's mouth mean towards any of the pack members or I'll never,ever,ever let you and King be together,and you will get a punish ment. It is only fair,tell Silo I said that. He has some consequencs too."
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:52 pm

(so is that yes or no im confuzzled)
Kisa dipped her head in respect then left to go tell Silo...
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 am

(It's a no,go look at one of the posts. It'll explain)

Silo walked directly past her and sat down all alone in the middle of camp,howling to the moon.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 am

King dipped his head and sat where he stood, thinking about everything that had happened to him, maybe, just maybe, him and Kisa would be together one day.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Kisa turned to Silo as he walked by "Silo wait..........................Sila said no are you happy now that you know the answer cause im not" Kisa said sadly and she started to cry. With warm tears rolling down her face she was torn apart........the pack life.......................or King. Kisa flew off to Silos den she forgot where hers was. Kisa landed and sadly laid down without a peep she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Silo frowned,he flew to his cave,he curled up around her gently,not enough to wake or disturb her,he licked away the tears and laid his head on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Kisa felt the warmth but didnt wake up. She didnt care he was just being affectionate and caring. She said in her head "I shouldnt of acted that way when i wake up i need to apologize". Kisa had another thing on her mind : Did Silo like her? She was so confuzzled that it made her wake up. Kisa yawned largely and still felt Silo by her. She carefully got up and made sure not to wake him up. She walked outside the den and let the light but cool breeze flow through her fur.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm

He woke up from a terrible dream of losing KIsa,he looked around and panicked. "Kisa?!" He got up faster than he thought he ever could and walked out of his den,spotting Kisa he walked over to her,"I was worried." He smiled though and nuzzled her fur.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:28 pm

She smiled warmly "Its fine im ok I know how you feel and another thing do you like me like, like like me?" She nuzzled him softly. Kisa yawned largely again and stretched. Kisa shook out her fur letting the sun warm her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:25 am

He blushed under his mopy morning hair. "Yes,I do Kisa." He stuck his nose into her fur softly,an affectionate sign.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 am

"Oh well i mean i like you too but i like King too and I know you dont like King but once you get to know him" Kisa said confused and stressed. Kisa did not mind the affection she kind of liked it. Kisa nuzzled her head into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:11 am

He smiled,"I'm sorry Kisa,I almost hurt King. It's just I like you and well.. I don't like when he's all over you like that." His arms eyes met hers and he smiled brightly,pressing close to her.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Kisa raised her hackles now mad at Silo "Well Silo I met him before i met you so deal with it and if you dont want to see him all over me then dont be there when he is around" Kisa took off disappearing into the clouds leaving Silo behind. She flew to the falls flying into a secret cave that she had found as a pup landed softly and laid on a blanket her mom took from the humans just before dieing. She gave it to me and I took it here. Kisa took a nap and dreamt about her family that night how her mom and dad were pure white and i was the only black pup all the others were white. Kisa woke up all of the sudden and she was sweating like a city dog. Kisa took a dip in the river the falls flow into then climbed out and sat on the bank watching the fish go by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life for Kisa   The Start of a New Life for Kisa - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Life for Kisa
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next