Neko

Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Will gave a soft sigh and nodded,his body still humming with the sensations of her wonderous body.he gathered her in his arms and held her close,his eyes fluuttering shut as he whispered her name.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:34 pm

*le sleepies*

Alice yawned and stretched her arms out. Er- well she tried to. She was stuck, and couldnt move. She opened her eyes wide in slight panic and then Wills face came into focus. Alice let out a sigh of relief, relaxing, and settled for stretching her legs and back a little, trying not to wake sleeping beauty. She studied his face, he looked so young and innocent as he slept. The way he had tormented her body not long ago, she knew for a fact he was no innocent. She sighed and reached a hand up to tuck loose hairs away from his face, and smied softly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Will felt motions and carresses in his sleep,then slowly stirred awake.He looked around and then Alice's face engulfed his gaze.He sucked in a breath,she was so beautiful and he felt her push a lock of his golden hair behind his ear,but it just curled right out again.Especially since Will had been sweaty after a little episode not to long ago...He caught her hand in his,and smiled down at her."Your so adorable..."He murmered in her ear and trailed kisses across her jaw-bone and her neck.His hands slid over her stomach and he put his hands in the small of her back,edging her closer so that their chests blended together.(sorry,i had to go to church and then had to eat dinner... :3)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:19 am

(thats okay i was at the beach anyway :3)

Alice narrowed her eyes at his remark but didnt reply because his lips were suddenly on her skin. She shivered slightly and smirked as he pulled their bodies closer. "Easy tiger..." she mused, laughing softly as she curled her arms behind his neck grinning, pulling his chin up delicately for a kiss regardless.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Will smirked against her lips and shuddered with pleasure.He nuzzled her neck before getting up,dragging the sheets with him and off her body.He gazed back at her,and smirked."Lovely..."He nashed his teeth at her and laughed,wrapping the sheets around him innocently."Rape!"He screamed,under the circumstances,and dashed into the bathroom.An eek came from somewhere within as will shouted,"My clothes are gone!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 12:50 am

"What? Self conscious?" She replied in mock disbelief, and she stretcher out, sighing as she arched her spine and rolled her shoulders. She rolled out of Wills bed, and landed silently on the pads of her feet. She queitly followed him, cautioisly peeking around the door frame and into the bathroom at him, her pale hair covering her ample cleavage as it cascaded down her chest. She hugged herself and the temperature of the room went up to a comfortable warmth.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Will, the sheets still around his frame, turned around, snorting haughtily."I am in no way SELF- CONSCIOUS." He said, then smoothed down his ruffled hair from their passionate moment."I am, however," he started, shaking out his black hair, "wondering where my clothes are." He bent over, rummaging around, trying to find what was once his. The events earlier replayed in his head, and his cheeks flushed slightly. 'Don't think about it...' He scolded himself, finally finding his discarded items."Ah. ~ Here they are." He hummed, letting the sheet fall, his pride and joy hanging out. He tugged on his boxers, then his pants.

He grabbed his shirt, tugging that on as well."I just love Monday's, don't you, love?" He asked, smirking ever- so- slightly in her direction. "No matter." He huffed, wrapping the sheet around her shoulders, covering her naked form."You looked cold." He said, shrugging, as if it were no big deal. He never really showed anybody affection, so he didn't know how to exactly give it away at freewill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2