Neko

October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]]

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] Empty
PostSubject: October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]]   October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:29 pm

October November December
The Season Non-Existent

October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] E5
Toby walked into the bar, his brown eyes glancing between the people. He needed it. From anyone. Anyone.
Male or female, Toby was planning on having fun tonight.
He found a random man, who had been licking the lips of another man. Toby gripped the mans shirt, shoved him against the wall, and pulled their faces closer together.
I'm Toby.
Toby shoved himself against the man, latching onto the strangers snake bite with his teeth. Releasing the piercing, he found the lips of the man, crushed his against them. Nothing. He needed the rush he got from... What's his name... The boy from Sunset. When they had that three seconds of happieness on that bed, three seconds of pure wonder, where he had shot through the stars and came back down.
He needed it again.
He needed the electricity across his skin.
He needed hands wriggling through his hair,
teeth biting his lips,
lungs moaning,
shirts on the floor,
lips against his.
Now.
He released the disappointment, and continued his hunt.

((Yes, I'm back. No, I would rather NOT talk about why I was gone. Yes, Toby is bi, and yes, he does prefer males. He is a bolder- much bolder- version of a character I made in this roleplay. Yes, I am the mod of that roleplay, and yes if you have an account on Chicken Smoothie we are accepting. I'm done with my little message niw. X]))
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]]   October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Bump. ^.^
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]]   October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:54 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]]   October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:12 pm

(What kind of character are you looking for? Can you give me an idea of what your rp is about?)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]]   October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 pm

((To be honest, I just don't care. This was made really quickly and I might spruce it up, but it's pretty much just Toby exploring his... um... Exploring in the Love Handle with either sex. XD))
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]]   October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:17 pm

(I'll have a character in a few minutes Smile )
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]]   October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Jace had been sitting at the bar when he spotted someone walk in. His blue eyes widened in surprise when the man went up to another and kissed him. Jace blushed brightly at the sight.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]]   October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Toby turned, scanning the audience for another piece of pray. Then he spotted the one who stood out; Black hair, blue eyes, slightly tanned skin. Toby smiled, bit his lip, and sauntered over to the boy.
Well, hi, there. I'm Toby. You are?
He sat down next to him, noting the bright blush he held. Well, he was impressing somone.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]]   October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Jace's blush seemed to brighten even more despite how hard he was trying to stop it. "Jace." he replied softly, with an embarrassed smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]]   October November December; The Season Non-Existant [G, Very So >:]] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1