Neko

Immaculate Misconception

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Immaculate Misconception

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Immaculate Misconception Empty
PostSubject: Immaculate Misconception   Immaculate Misconception Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Onyx and her second in charge, Obsidian, moved the crowd, to form a path. Two boys dragged a body, wrapped in a bloodstained sheet through the path to a small, shallow grave. Their wide eyes drifted towards the other two wholes to the right. Onyx smiled as fear reaped across their faces. the boys dropped the sheet into the whole with a thud, then they made a run for it. Two other gang members grabbed them by the shirt, then pushed them to their knees before the mighty Onyx and Obsidian. The two pulled guns from their waists, then put the cool metal against the temple of the boys.
"No one," Onyx whispered loudly, "kills one of the Misfits." She pulled the trigger, but Obsidian didn't. He gripped the shoulder of the poor boy, then wiped of of the boys tears away with the barrel of the gun.
"Run," he said, grinning from ear to ear as he pushed the kid away. He shot the ground in front of the boys foot. "Run!" And the boy did. Someone turned on the radio and everyone began to shovel in the dirt. Onyx and Obsidian jumped and laughed. Oh, how they loved their Burial Parties.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Immaculate Misconception   Immaculate Misconception Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:43 am

(... That poor kid. ||D;; Anyways, this looks quite ineresting. o 3o... Is it okay if I post Very Happy? That is, when I've made more characters .3.; )
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Immaculate Misconception   Immaculate Misconception Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:03 am

(Of coarse! Sorry I didn't reply earlier; I lost my password and couldn't get on. X]

edit: and this is a gang, so they're going to be violent. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Immaculate Misconception   Immaculate Misconception Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:17 am

(SFUIHNSDF.
So sorry for the random-ish non-activity.
_ _; Foxy's computer decided to blow up. And made her take off to the Libary computers.
So yeah.. ^ ^; I guess if anyone else wants to post.. theycanbecauseFoxywillbealittleinactive. OTL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immaculate Misconception   Immaculate Misconception Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Immaculate Misconception
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: