Neko

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:02 am

Raven opened her eyes wide in astonishment. "Sweeney!" she exclaimed. She dashed forward and threw her arms around his neck in an excited hug. "I haven't seen you in ages! What have you been up to? Where have you been? Why haven't you visited? Didn't you miss me? Didn't you miss my brothers? Do you have any idea how long it took me to find you?" she asked as she pulled back to look him over, sounding exactly like an overly joyous cousin who finally found her long lost family member.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 am

Sweeney stepped back a little from the force of the hug, then recovered and laughed.We can go over all that later. Where have you been? How are your parents? Didnt you get any of my letters? He said in his usual calm way. He looked at Rosetta and remembered his manners.Rosetta this is my cousin, Elena. Elena, this is my wife, Rosetta. I think you two will get along just fine. He smiled knowingly at Raven.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:40 pm

"Mum got sick so we had to move to a warmer area. She's doing better now, but Papa is always worrying over her. Letters? The little scoundrels that are my brothers must have gotten those and hidden them from me. I was getting worried and I was tired of waiting so I sorta left without telling anyone." she told him with a sheepish smile. When Sweeney introduced her to Rosetta who had been there standing in shock Raven smiled brightly and bowed slightly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Rosetta. Sweeney must be right. Anyone who can put up with him is a friend of mine." she said with a teasing look in Sweeney's direction.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:59 pm

Sweeney smirked at her, his face amused. Papa? He shook his head. So true. But I dont see a ring, cousin. No husband? Boyfriend? What have you been doing all this time? Playing with string?He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Raven let a bright blush cross her face at Sweeney's questions as she acted embarrassed. "No! I've been training of course!" she retorted, sticking her tongue out at him.

Logan had come into the house with Baron shortly after Raven had arrived. He now stood behind Rosetta with a hold on the dog's collar as he looked at the new woman curiously. Alexander had yet to come out of his room.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Sweeney raised a brow.Training for what exactly?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Raven let a happy smirk cross her face. "For the fighting contest that was held a few days ago. You completely missed it! The look on the men's faces when the only girl in the competition kicked their butts was priceless. Scratch that, it was hilarious!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:47 am

Well I'm sure they didn't see what was coming.He looked at Rosetta.This one is like a ball of fire when she gets started. I never won any fight over her when we were children.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Rosetta smiled at Sweeney's comments, but she couldn't help the feeling that she recognized the black-haired woman. Raven noticed the look in the red-haired woman's eyes and quickly frowned at her cousin. "I really wish you could have been there. I've gotten a lot better since we were kids and my brothers miss you, as well as Mum and Papa." she said with a small pout. Logan was listening to every word the woman was saying as if his life depended on it, a hopeful look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 am

Sweeney looked sideways at Rosetta, folowing Ravens gaze. He quickly answered her.Yes, well, Ive been incredibly busy lately. The house is very full at the moment but you are welcome to stay if you like? He told her. He looked at Logan.Logan, Your ears are practically pricked up. What is it?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Raven smiled happily at Sweeney before looking at Rosetta. "I wouldn't want to be a bother." she said, letting her smile turn into a small frown. Rosetta didn't even hesitate. "No, no of course not. You may stay as long as you need to." she told the woman. Raven smiled happily and gave Rosetta a huge hug before turning to Sweeney. "Is your backyard very big? I want to show you what you missed at the fight." she told him with a glance at Logan. "Oh nothing..." Logan muttered distractedly to his father. He was to eager to watch the woman, Elena, show off her skills.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:49 am

Sweeney smiled at Raven and took her arm.Its reasonably sized. Lets go see some action.He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 am

Raven let Sweeney lead her to the backyard. She nodded when she saw the size and moved out to the center of it. She stretched for a little while before looking up at them. Rosetta had followed Sweeney as well as an excited Logan who left Baron inside the house. "Ready?" she asked with a large grin.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:00 am

Sweeney nodded, glancing at Logan with a grin.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:32 am

Raven immediately bent backwards to put her hands over her head and onto the ground behind her. She kicked up so she was standing on her hands. She put all of her weight on one hand and waved at her cousin with the other. She suddenly spun around on one hand and kicked out with both feet. Letting the momentum of the kick carry her into a tight flip so that she landed on her hands again. She did half a cartwheel to get back on her feet before moving into an aerial. She flipped backwards as if from an imaginary opponent. The moment she landed she lashed out with both of her feet, before standing and lashing out behind herself with a roundhouse kick.

Logan stood there, gaping. He had no idea anyone could do that.

A curtain was moved aside from one of the back windows. Alexander had heard a new voice from his room and had waited for them to leave through the back door before he left his room. He stood at the back window, staring in shock at the dark haired woman.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Sweeney watched her intently, slightly impressed. He turned to see Logan gaping and smirked at the boy. He wondered where Alex was and caught the small face peering out. He quickly turned back around giving no indication that he had seen him.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Raven finished her little show off with a high flip that ended in the splits. She stood up and bowed with a happy smile. She wasn't even breathless.

Rosetta clapped quietly with a small nervous smile. She wasn't sure if she wanted a woman that could fight like that in her home with the boys.

Logan stood stunned for a moment. "That was so...so cool!" he exclaimed loudly once he found his voice again.

Alexander stood in the window, staring out in shock. The woman was amazing! He didn't even know that women where allowed to fight like that. The only women he'd ever really seen was his mother and sister and his little niece. They certainly didn't fight like that if at all and he'd never seen them in anything other than dresses.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Sweeney smiled at her and chuckled inwardly at Logans comment.That was quite extraordinary, Elena.He said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:32 am

Raven smiled widely at Sweeney. She was actually enjoying herself. She had not been in her human form for years.

Logan looked up at Elena and his eyes turned hopeful. "Can you teach me some of your moves? Will you please?" he asked her. Raven was about to reply when she was interrupted. "Absolutely not!" Rosetta exclaimed when she heard his question.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Sweeney looked at Rosetta.Are you okay?He asked.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Rosetta looked up at Sweeney with stern eyes. "I don't want my boys learning how to fight. They wrestle enough now! Can you imagine what they would do if they learned how to inflict damage to each other?" she asked him sharply. Her mood swings were already making themselves known.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Sweeney stepped forward.Look, Rosetta, what if they need to defend themselves someday?He reasoned.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:03 pm

"And what if they start getting into fights because they think they can win?" Rosetta snapped back. "My boys will not start fighting as long as I can help it." she told Sweeney angrily before turning and storming into the house.

Logan stood where he was, staring after his mother in shock. He had never seen her get so angry so fast. He looked at her father with a questioning look.

Alexander watched as his mother stormed right by him, not even looking his way. He quietly slipped out the back door to stand beside Logan, momentarily forgetting his anger at his brother. He gave their father a look matching his brother's.

Raven sighed and put her hands on her hips. It was going to be harder than she thought.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 am

Sweeney stared after her. He never knew that this would insult her so. He turned to the boys.You must give your mother some leeway considering her current condition.He sighed. He looked at Raven.What should we do now? Youbknow her better than I.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Logan nodded happily, remembering the news that he would be getting a new little brother or sister. Alexander scowled at the reminder. "Bringing another annoying dunce in this world isn't much of a condition. It's more like a curse." he growled under his breath.

Raven shrugged before her eyes widened briefly. She was supposed to have just met Rosetta. She wasn't supposed to know anything. She was surprised Alexander hadn't caught Sweeney's words. "What? Just because I'm a girl you think I know everything about a pregnant woman's mood sings and feelings?" she asked, acting almost insulted. "Both of my brothers were born before me. I was the last child Mum had."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 13 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next