Neko

Rosy's Mad Dash

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Rosy's Mad Dash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity

Serenity

Awesomeness : 20
Location : Try Checking your closet....If you can't find me there, you may want to have a little look in the fridge...

Rosy's Mad Dash Empty
PostSubject: Rosy's Mad Dash   Rosy's Mad Dash Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:31 am

WOOOW! finally remembered my password Very Happy ive missed wild horse state way too much Sad -hugs whs- oh yeah Very Happy I got a new obsession for appaloosas.

With a flick of her tail, and a toss of her mane, the fast-paced appaloosa filly sprinted over the tall over-grown grass. Her hooves came down with a thud, flatening anything that was underneath. She tossed her head up and whinneyed loudly, proud of her mad dash across the plains. With another strong flick of her tail, Rosy bent her head down low and gathered some fresh grass in her mouth. With a tug, she pulled it from the ground and began to munch. Tossing her head up again, she perked her ears this way and that, listening for anything that might disturb her peaceful morning.

I will.... make the character sheet now Very Happy *dash*
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Rosy's Mad Dash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosy's Mad Dash   Rosy's Mad Dash Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Gadge, An arab/paint cross, just turning three, Dashed quickly along the riverside. He kicked up his already muscular legs and tossed his mane, noticing and nickering to the yound filly. He skidded to a stop and smiled at her. "Hello. I'm gadge." He stood in a proud stance, his black dipped tail swhishing over his paint spatter coat.
Back to top Go down

Rosy's Mad Dash
Page 1 of 1