Neko

Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Arrival (Bersniper)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 pm

( Very Happy )

Snowfire gave her a wary look. He didn't like the idea of a farrier or whatever that was. His slight nervousness didn't stop him from snatching the peppermint out of her hand, nickering happily in gratitude. He moved to stand over by the tack and tossed his head as if to ask if they could go riding. He didn't really understand what she had said before.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Chelsea gave a little frown. We can't go riding yet boy. She said. She grabbed the phone, and punched in the number. She began talking, and soon the conversation was over. She put th phone back in it's charger, and walked back over to Snowfire, patting his neck. A man's going to come and look at your feet. When he's done fixing them, we can go riding. She said with as smile.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Snowfire snorted nervously at her words, shifting his weight. He had understood most of them and he didn't like what he heard.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:25 am

(Should I bring in Eight Belles? Cause she's like, always in my posts when I post on here XD)

Chelsea patted his withers, and chuckled. It won't hurt you. She said softly. She walked out of the barn, and then back in a few minutes later with Geo. Geo glared at Snowfire, made made to advances toward him. Chelsea put him in his stall, and went back to Snowfire. Sorry for bringing him in here. He was trying to his into the hay shed. She said, watching Geo cautiously.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:44 am

(Fine with me Smile )

Snowfire watched as Chelsea left the barn only to return with Geo. He returned the geldings hard gaze and tossed his head in warning. He stomped one of his front hooves and stood his tallest, holding his head high with his ears pinned back.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:25 am

Chelsea laughed. Looks like we got ourselves the new king of the barn. She said with a giggle. She patted his withers, and turned quickly to the barn door at the sound of hooves. Eight Belles had come in, and she was carrying a few carrots she'd stolen from Chelsea's garden. Chelsea glared, and Belles gave her a surprised look, and shifted her gaze to the new stallion.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:53 am

Snowfire snorted and tossed his head. He looked over when Eight Belles came into the barn and he noticed the carrots she was carrying. By the look Chelsea gave the mare he guessed that she wasn't supposed to have them. He nickered in amusement at the surprised look Belles gave Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:27 am

Chelsea chuckled, and grabbed all but one of the carrots Belles was carrying. She set them on a bale of hay, and held one out to Snowfire. Hello. I'm Eight Belles, but you can call me Belles The black horse said cheerfully. She walked a bit closer, and was rewarded with a pat from Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Snowfire gratefully took the carrot from Chelsea before looking over at Belles. He dipped his head low to the ground. It's a pleasure to meet you Belles. he told her. He looked around at the other stables. Does Chelsea take care of and ride all of the horses here? he asked the mare.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 am

Chelsea heard a door slam, and ran out to see who it was.

Belles gave a nod. Yeah...It's a pretty new stables. She just bought it a few months ago, and hasn't hired anyone yet, though I expect that she will, once there are tons more horses. All we have now are two ponies, three stallions, including you, me, and another wild mare that's only really trusting of Chelsea and hasn't been around in a while. She said. She wished there would be more horses to talk to, and Geo, whom she assumed the newbie had already met, didn't like her much. She snorted, and ate her carrot.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Snowfire watched Chelsea leave and listened quietly as Belles spoke. Does she show any of the horses? he asked.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Belles shook her head. Not yet. She's still trying to get the ranch on it's feet first, and then she wants to get more riders. She said. Chelsea had then walked in, followed by a kind looking man, with a large box of tools. Here's Snowfire, Sir. She said. (Blech. Would you mind playing the farrier? Cuz xchu love meh? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:05 pm

(Sure Very Happy )

The instant Snowfire saw the man he backed up, his ears pinned back as he snorted nervously. The man watched the white stallion, setting the box down. "Is he alright?" he asked Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Chelsea frowned. He's a bit nervous around people. Rescued him from an auction. She explained. She walked over to him, and grabbed both side of his halter, pulling his head close. Listen to me, Snowfire. This man will not hurt you. She said softly, before stroking his muzzle gently. Even Belles walked over to reassure him. You'll be fine She said with a horsey smile.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Snowfire snorted and tossed his head a little when Chelsea grabbed his halter. Despite her words he couldn't stop the memories of the men ripping the shoes off of his hooves as they pinned him against the wall from filling his mind. A shudder passed through him as he remembered the numerous beatings the men had given him at the sale barn. He pawed at the ground as the man slowly approached, his ears pinned back flat to his head. When Belles walked over he managed to calm down enough to stand still, but the moment the farrier tried to lift one of his front hooves he nearly lunged forward. The only thing stopping him was the grip Chelsea had on his halter. The man cursed softly and pulled back, taking a few steps away. "We may need to sedate him." he said, although he really didn't want to. He didn't particularly like dealing with stallions because of there naturally high-strung attitudes and the fact that Chelsea had gotten him from an auction made it even worse. He had no way of knowing what kind of abuse the horse had gone through and he wasn't sure how he would react to the sedatives.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:43 pm

(I'm tired, so I'll post in the morning Smile )
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:44 pm

(Okey dokey that's fine Smile )
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:38 am

Chelsea frowned. She thought for a moment, and motioned for Belle to come over. She was silent, and a flash of understanding went through Belles' eyes. Chelsea clipped a lead rope to Snowfire's halter, and Belles grabbed it with her teeth and stood in front of the stallion. Sorry about this. Chelsea just wants you to feels better. She said. Chelsea smiled at the farrier, and knelt down, tapping Snowfire's hoof, trying to help the man out. (Awz. Chelsea ish helpful Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Snowfire tossed his head when the lead rope was attached and snorted in frustration. He felt Chelsea tap his hoof and he finally reluctantly lifted it. The farrier warily approached the stallion and crouched down by Chelsea. He reached down and lifted the hoof a little more to inspect the damage. He cursed again when he saw the nails sticking out. He grabbed one of his tools and was about to try to pull the nails out when Snowfire suddenly let out a sharp whinny and tried to yank his hoof away from the man. When the farrier tried to keep a hold of the hoof to pull a nail out the stallion jerked his head around to bite the man.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Belles had a tight hold on the rope, and when Snowfire turned, it felt like her teeth were being ripped from her gums. Ow! She said, her voice muffled by the lead rope. All of a sudden, Chelsea smacked the stallion's nose. Not enough to hurt him, but enough to startle him. Bad boy. She scolded. I'm...I'm afraid you'll have to sedate him. I knew this was a bad idea. He just needed... She didn't finish. She just leaned against a stall door, with a hand on her forehead. Go ahead and do what needs to be done. She said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Snowfire squealed in alarm when Chelsea smacked his nose and jerked his head up, his ears flicking back in shock. The man moved over to his box and pulled out a bottle along with a needle and syringe. He filled the syringe with the correct amount of sedative before moving back over to the stallion. He suddenly flashed a hand out and grabbed the stallion's halter before he could react and pushed the needle into his neck. Snowfire squealed and reared up halfway, but the man managed to pull the needle out before he could hurt himself. The farrier moved away from the frightened horse quickly and returned his stuff to his box. "It shouldn't take long. I didn't give him enough to actually put him under, but it should make him drowsy enough he won't move around." he told Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Chelsea nodded. She felt horrible, but, it had to be done. The stood, and patted Snowfire, before going to Belles. The stallion had jerked to rope pretty hard, and Chelsea wanted to make sure her mare was alright. She checked her mouth, and,, upon finding nothing wrong, petted the mare as she watched Snowfire. Sorry, boy. She muttered. She turned to the farrier. How much do you think this will cost? She asked in a casual tone. Mooney wasn't a serious problem for her; she was selling two yearlings that would probably cover a few farrier visits. (<--Mwahahahaha. Incorporating another Rp into this sneakily..sort of XD)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm

The farrier thought for a moment as he watched the horse. "Don't worry about it for now. With the damage done to his hooves I won't be able to put shoes on him for a while. He should be safe to ride, but I wouldn't advise it considering his attitude. He seems extremely aggressive when he's frightened. A horse like that may not be worth much." he told her calmly. He wasn't trying to be rude, but it was just his opinion.

Snowfire had pranced for several minutes after having the needle jabbed into his neck. He didn't know why, but he was starting to feel tired. It felt as if he had been running for hours. He let his head droop a little, his ears flicking slowly.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Chelsea laughed quietly. I dunno. I rode him all the way here..I know it wasn't the smartest thing, but I had to get him away from those people. She said. She watched him calm after he'd been stabbed with the needle. She sighed, and watched him get more and more drowsy. She hoped that he'd be alright.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:13 pm

The farrier nodded in understanding. He greatly dislike people who mistreated horses. He watched as the stallion continued to get more and more drowsy. He finally grabbed his box and approached Snowfire who didn't even flick an ear in his direction. The man quickly set to work pulling out broken nails and filling and cracks in the hooves with a special glue. Within a half hour he was finished. He packed everything back into his box and turned to face Chelsea. "If you have any problems with his hooves just give me a call. He'll need shoes in about two to three weeks. The sedative should wear off in about an hour." he told her before heading out of the barn and to his truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Bersniper)   Arrival (Bersniper) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Arrival (Bersniper)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next