Neko

My Possessions --

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

My Possessions --

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Howlzz

Awesomeness : 20

My Possessions -- Empty
PostSubject: My Possessions --   My Possessions -- Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Full Name: Pandora
Alias: Pandora
Season Born: spring

Eye Color: Sea-foam Green
Pelt: Soft, black, sleek fur covers Pandora’s wiry figure. White and grey flecks are splattered upon her muzzle and paws, like sugar. Her fur turns a dark grey, just a slight change in shade at her throat and ears, finally fading back to black at her head. Her charcoal hairs are thin, yet supple, and her fur stays clean easily. Tuffs of hair protrude in between her claws, her tail tip fluffy. A bright, blood-red, swirl-like pattern stays permanent on the side of her hip, standing out bright against the rest of the silky black coat. The black coat blends in with the shadows, proving it hard for her to be spotted in the dark by some of the most observant wolves out there.
Build: Pandora is slim and wiry. She isn’t necessarily tall, or short, right in the medium. She’s extremely strong despite her size, or muscle mass. Most of her height comes from her legs, which are long and slim. At once she might have looked like a disproportionate pup, a string-bean. Now, though, she has grown into her thin limbs, and is quite beautiful. Pandora is graceful in her movements, silent and naturally stealthy. Pandora has bright green eyes, though every once in a while turn dark and murky, hiding every secret. Her face, while usually open and friendly, can turn into a mask of stone, making her hard to read.
Height: From shoulder to the ground, Pandora is 27 inches
Weight: 75 pounds
Scars: none
Jewelry: none

Personality: Pandora is always thinking. Every once in a while a sentence slips out of her maw without a thought, usually a sarcastic response, since that is what she is known for. She loves to mess with peoples heads, since she knows much about wolves minds. Easily she can turn you round in circles for hours on end with her little mind games that she has mastered because of her past.

More prominent in her personality is her dislike for male wolves. You will see her expression harden, and her sarcasm flood from her mouth if she finds herself with another male below her ranking. Any male above her ranking she is able to control herself with. Its hard to get past her shell if you are a male, and to this day, still she does not know why.

She is respectful to all above and at her ranking, though she tends to have a know-it-all personality around others below her, thinking herself superior at times. Thus why she thinks about every word that tumbles from her maw.

Pandora knows when to keep a secret, or when to tell one. She is intelligent and smart, and can easily be trusted despite the above qualities. She is loyal to the ones she loves, though to be loved by Pandora is a rarity.

Parents: None in this land
Siblings None in this land
History: N/A
Ability: The ability to make things around one combust. With this, leaves and other flammable items around the wolf can burst into fire by just the will. No touching is involved, and in fact, often this skill is hard to keep under control. It doesn't explode and do a lot of damage, unless, of course, the wolf wills it to. Wolves with this often have red somewhere found on their body.

So... All of this is copied from a character on another site, but it basically goes along with the lay out for your guy's character fill outs, so I thought it would be okay. If it isn't just tell me and I will change it to your bio layout (:
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

My Possessions -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Possessions --   My Possessions -- Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:48 am

Hey wanna rp with me?
Back to top Go down

My Possessions --
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Characters :: Character Lists-
Jump to: