Neko

Plushies ;)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Plushies ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Dolly was led into the arena, three different colored orbs flying around her, doing strange things. They seemed to be doing something with a fuzzy piece of fabric. They were sewing and stuffing it, making it look like the other two plushies she had next to her. Suddenly, once the new plushie(a bear) was finished, the green orb flew towards one of the stable hands, and attacks him, sewing his mouth shut. Dolly took great delight in ths, and flicked her white and multi-colored striped forked tongue. She gave a sneer, and them turned on the other stable hands. She decided not to attack them, because she wanted to get out of this hellhole. Her chances were lessened very much because of the sewing of the other man's mouth.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:03 pm

(SOmeone post Dx)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:42 am

Alfred, a nineteen year-old, immediately shot his hand up, apparently liking this horse. He looked EXTREMELY happy to get this horse, and excited.

((Augh. So much muse. Dead. And. Gone.))
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:13 am

(*patpats Pie* It's ok)

An eyebrow was raised. Someone actually wanted her. Interesting....

The auctioneer, wanting the horse gone, yelled sold to the young man over there! He then ran out of the building, not even bothering to collect his 1 dollar (<-- XD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 am

((LOL!--N'aw. XD; One dollar. Reminds me when someone said, "Ten dolla". And I was all, "What de fahkie. :<"))

Woo hoo! Alfred charged down, of course, not taking the stairs but jumping over the railing. He slowed his pace to a trot, and went over to her. "Hey there, girl." He said cheerfully, smiling towards Dolly. He then slowly reached out to pet her, being careful seeming how he saw what happened to the stablehand, of course not at all curious of the orbs.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Dolly smiled, dozens of razer sharp teth glinting in the sun. Hello. She said. Her look was sinister, and she flicked her tongue again, the molten suger dripping onto the ground. It was possible that this human wouldn't become her prey, a he'd obviously wanted her badly, despite the great danger she posed to him. Her little doll minions ran around, jumping on Alfred, and climbing on Dolly's legs. The tiny tings were the only ones allowed to bug her, for she loved her creations, and would be devistated if anything happened to them. She allowed the boy to touch her, only because she didn't feel like eating him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:31 pm

"Huh. A horse that can talk, never really heard of one. But then again, Arthur was speaking of exotic horses on the ship..But I kinda ignored him.."He had muttered the last bit, and quietly stroked her mane. It took a lot to scare him, especially since he was saving Arthur's life..A lot. "Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Alfred. And you are?" He said, as if he were talking to a human, obviously not nervous at all.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Dolly chuckled. This one's fearlesness amused her. She'd let him live. Imaginary Friend. But by all means, call me Dolly. She said. She wondered who this... "Arthur" was. Who is Arthur? She asked, curiosity showing in her eyes. She did often get curious, but usually ignored her explorative nature. She spent most of her time playing with corpses she stuffed.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:53 pm

((..Lol. Arthur.."YOUR BRAIN'S IN WAY FAR OUTERSPACE! D8<" "DUDE!" Alfred was insulted...|D;; ))

"Arthur Kirkland, an older friend who lives with me. Casually saying, Your brain's in way far outerspace. Which he gets drunk half the time. And it's nice to meet you Dolly." He said, chuckling half but cutting off his chuckle near the end, he pushed his glasses up a bit. "And those...They must be little demon toys of yours, hm?" He said, pointing to one of the doll minions.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Dolly smiled. I could always make him quiet. She said, nodded her head toward her green orbs. She then looked down at her dolls. No, they aren't demons. Just toys. That are controled by me. She explained. She decided she could possibly like this person. He was the only one that didn't seem afraid of her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:14 pm

"Eh. He's not that irritating, but possibly he would be irritating to you. He'd probably blabber on about how exotic you are. And that's actually cool, having little toys controlled by yourself. I wish I could do that." He said, apparently picking up one of the doll minions. "So you're telling me that these do whatever you tell them to do, right?" He said along with poking the doll minion he was holding up, but then gently dropping it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Dolly nodded. If I wanted them to fly, they would. But, I'd have to sew wings onto them. Oh, and about Arthur, he does seem like he'd irritate me. But, I'll control myself I promise. She said with a chuckle. Oh, by the way, are you sickened by raw meat and dead animals and all that junk? She asked. She was a carnivore, and didn't want to gross him out. Yet.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:23 pm

"Nope, but I think Arthur would disapprove of it." He said with a chuckle, rubbing the back of his head quietly, then dusting his jacket off a bit.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:38 pm

Dolly chuckled. I'll be sure to hid a little "present" under his pillow, then. Oh, when are we going home? She asked. She wanted to get out of this dump.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:56 pm

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that, sorry." He then motioned for Dolly to follow him, he began walking to the trailer quietly. Apparently planning to board somewhere, but thinking of where. Then again, he could talk to Arthur and discuss about where to board, he sighed for he had a light headache now.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:07 pm

As Dolly followed, her three orbs were working furiously. She was makin..something. She made a small body out of a piece of a burlap sack she'd found on the arena floor. She began stuffing it, and sewing accessories on it. Her brown orbs flew in front of Alfred, holding a small horse plushie, with the words THANK YOU sewn cruedly on it's side.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Alfred chuckled lightly, taking the horse plushie, was Dolly thanking him for getting her out of here? Oh well, he didn't really bother to ask that. He opened the trailer door, and patiently waited for Dolly.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Dolly was elated he accepted the gift. She turned around, and backed into the trailer.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 pm

He then closed the trailer up, walking to the driver side, and driving the trailer off.

((Annnd...Now I needa think on where to b--CHELSEA'SPLACE. *Shot*))
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:34 pm

( XD Okay then. DUN FORGET TO FILL OUT A THINGY!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 pm

((IWUN'T.))
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:46 pm

( OK GUD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plushies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plushies ;)   Plushies ;) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Plushies ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Bronco Boulevard :: The Auction Arena-
Jump to: