Neko

A Perfect, Amazing Job

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Perfect, Amazing Job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

A Perfect, Amazing Job Empty
PostSubject: A Perfect, Amazing Job   A Perfect, Amazing Job Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Angela led her stallion, Emo's Tears, into the ring. The large horse snorted as he gazed around the arena, nose taking in smells, ears taking in the sounds of the people in the stands clapping. This filled him with joy, that he was so perfect, that he would beat all those who challenged him. This wasn't just his idea for jumping. He was also a racer as well. Angie mounted, settling into the saddle, finding the spot where there was perfect contact between horse and rider. She smiled, and listened to the beating of her boy's heart. The bell rang, and she clucked the midnight stallion into a smooth canter. She approached the jump, and Emo soared over. The dirt was soft, and his leg wobbled. She held her breath, and Emo corrected himself. She let the breath go, and whispered praises into his ear. The continued through the course, each time landing just perfectly. Then, the brick wall. This was the one jump she and Emo had trouble with. He launched himself into the air, tucking his legs in perfectly. His hoof scraped the top, and she squeezed her eyes shut. She suddenly wondered why it felt like she was falling. She opened her eyes, and realized it was just her imagination running away with her. Emo had landed perfectly, and had carried her out of the ring. He now stood calmly, proud of his amazing job.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:A Perfect, Amazing Job   A Perfect, Amazing Job Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Jack stood up in the crowd, he clapped quietly but glanced down a little. He had a horse like this as well, but his horse was always supposed to be in motion. He made a light sigh, but grinned lightly. He made his way down throughout the crowd, into the way front. He whistled for Angela to come over with her horse, but she would have probably have gotten the wrong message. He glanced back at the other people, then back at Angela. He had a blue glow-stick around his neck, he then stood there waiting for Angela to come over.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect, Amazing Job   A Perfect, Amazing Job Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Angela had just been praising Emo, when a whistle was heard over the crowd. She looked up, and saw a rather good looking man. What caught her eye, though, was the green glowstick strung around his neck. " Yes?" She asked, in a slightly raised voice so he could hear her over the crowd. Emo looked at this man, and snorted. He didn't particularly like men, but he tolerated them. He stepped a bit closer to Angela, as if to protect her, only to be led closer to the man. He eyed him warily, keeping close to his girl.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Perfect, Amazing Job   A Perfect, Amazing Job Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:45 am

"Come over here for a minute, if you don't mind."He called back, apparently making the crowd quiet down by now, he glanced at the crowd, then back at Angela again. He wasn't impatient, he was just simply waiting quite bored. He saw how Emo eyed him, he showed no harm to horses at all though. 'Maybe....Just maybe..That stallion would get along with Argon..'He thought quietly to himself, not giving Emo a glare, but a soft-hearted, kind, smile to show Emo that he did no harm with horses. He then continued waiting patiently for Angela, and Emo, to come over here again.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect, Amazing Job   A Perfect, Amazing Job Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:48 am

Angela nodded, and led Emo over to him. Can I help you? She asked, smiling. She fixed Emo's mane, and gave him a piece of apple. Emo took it, and chewed slowly, looking at the man. He'd stopped glaring, and now wore a contented expression. He snorted, blowing a tiny bit of snot onto him. He whinnied, as if to laugh, and Angela giggled a bit. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Perfect, Amazing Job   A Perfect, Amazing Job Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Jack just smiled and chuckled a bit, he was a very good-spirited man about horses, knowing not to scold them."It's okay. Argon does that to me a little as well."He said calmly."Anyway, you and your horse did great...But, my point is, do you two need a place to board? It's fine if you don't, I'm just curious since me and Wes do some rave showjumping, and training at night, then regular showjumping...I think you get my point by now. But back to the question, so, do you?"He asked, apparently giving an opportunity
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect, Amazing Job   A Perfect, Amazing Job Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:05 am

Angela's smile brightened.I think it would be fun. I have a farm, but my parents own it, and it would be nice to not have to be there. She said. Emo nudged her face, and she petted him. He then looked calmly at the man. Angela looked back at the man. Oh, and, what's your name? I'm Angela. She said.And this is Emo's Tears She finished. Emo had started getting bored, and began stomping his hoof, and snorting frequently. Angie swung up into the saddle, and he calmed a little. He always liked having someone sitting on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect, Amazing Job   A Perfect, Amazing Job Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Perfect, Amazing Job
Page 1 of 1