Neko

A Flight For Freedom

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Flight For Freedom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

Awesomeness : 20

A Flight For Freedom Empty
PostSubject: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:32 pm

( my dragon is my profile pic)

dark secret screeched her wigs tied down and a chain aroung her neck she cried for help but a human came and jabbed her with a stick telllling her "shut up"

Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Location : Try Checking your closet....If you can't find me there, you may want to have a little look in the fridge...

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:14 am

o3o I've never actually RP'd with anyone here before...so I'm going to start easy....I'll make the charrie later...

Fire-Flash twitched, his ears perking up, hearing a distant scream. He lifted his long, thin neck up to try and get a better view, but the sound was coming from far away. Another one? He thought, smirking lightly. How many do they plan to capture? He turned his head sideways, getting a brief view of all the giant cages and blocked-out "pens". All of them held roaring dragons of all shapes and sizes, old ones and young ones. He, himself, wasn't in a cage or anything like that. In fact, he didn't even have any man-made thing on him, just a large, shinny silver collar around his neck, his name in fine-print writing printed on it. He saw some humans coming out to get some dragons, and some putting new ones in the cages. Some of the dragons had muzzles, halters, even shock-equipment. Most of them had large chains they were attached to, or heavy metal balls dragging behind them. Fire-Flash grinned as some young children ran past him, one even stopping to say a little quick "hello", then continued to run off. Some people who passed him greeted him as if he was another human. Then, one of the people who were working with the dragons came up to him and scratched Fire-Flash's forehead, Fire gently bumping him in return. "Ah, Fire-Flash" the man started, chuckling a small bit. "They caught a beauty down there" he turned and pointed toward where the strange sound was coming from. "Guss I have to go help. The thing won't shut up" he petted Fire one more time before gathering some chains and other things and setting off. Fire grinned once again, and decided this might be a little fun. He got up and stretched, then started slowly walking down the trail following the man.

Sorry Razz I Get a little carried away when I'm RPing. Hem Smile ....
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:57 pm

dark secret heard people coming she let a last lod screech her dark red eyes flashed at the humans coming she turned her neack and bit the chain off heer wings and streatched them breaking the cage she easily whipped out of the cage but she forgot about the chain around her neack about 1oo feet in the air she go choked she sighed landing back to eath she put her head down a tear streaked down her cheek
all i want to be is free
she thought

Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Location : Try Checking your closet....If you can't find me there, you may want to have a little look in the fridge...

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:23 pm

(Hmmm....As I thought ^.^; We need to work on your RP'ing)

Fire-Flash and his human companion finally go there. The other humans were busy chaining the dragon up again, since it had tried to escape.

Lol..after all that..I have nothing left o.o;
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:34 am

Hello serenity.I am monster, the semi friendly mod xD I don't belive I've been given the opportunity to welcome you to WHS, so, Welcome!!! It's very nice to have a new, active member here. But one thing I must point out, being a moderator, players who wish to improve themselves may go to the RP bootcamp of their own accord once I put up my thread there. I am not trying to assume you were speaking rudly, simply keeping the rule of 'respecting others' in mind. Now, good luck with your posts here, just wanted to say hi ^W^

Last edited by MonsterEternal on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:12 pm

she looked up and laid down crying
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:04 am

*players....O.o;; Erm..Okay..Hello~

Fire frowned and tilted his head. The other human started directing them to the main camp, where they held the other dragons.
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:58 am

secret looked up again [i]theres more
she thought she looked up whiled a bigger cage was beig brought over top of her
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:42 pm

He yawned and was about to walk away when the human called him. "Fire-Flash! Your on night duty" Fire huffed in reply and rolled his eyes, slowly starting to walking over to where the other dragons were, and laid down. By the time the other humans had left, it was night fall.
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:23 pm

secret loooked around seeing no humans she smirked she chewed off the chains including the one around her neck
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Fire lifted his head up from his paws, huffing and smirking. "You can't chew off those chains" he pointed his head in the direction of four chains each on one of her legs. "Forget it. It's no use"
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:23 pm

"well then you dont know me" she said slightly she blew alittle electriicty not caring if she gave away her rareness
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:23 am

He quietly huffed and grinned, then rested his head back on his paws. "If you act like a good girl, you might just be released--In the dragon enclosure"

(Seriously :3 Those chains are dragon-proof~)
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:38 pm

"fine" she said "im at least going to get some sleep" she continued as she laid down her wings glowed bright purple

Last edited by breyergirl101 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it had the word ass in it instead of as)
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:21 pm

(*-* That worked...so well... ^^ Anyway Breyergirl....Lets get on with the post ^_^ Thanks SkitKit~~)

Huffing, He quietly replyed wiht his own wings glowing a bright red, and he too fell asleep~

~next morning~

(^^ So tricky....)
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:46 pm

her eyes shot open hearing hearing cage being to a big encloser a big forest/canyon with a net over the top she screeched softly they pushed her cageing and slid open the cage slid back and her chains fell off and the big cage door closed
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:27 am

He sighed and streched, shaking his head, then trudging over to the DE (Dragon Enclosure~). He looked through the long metal bears at her, tilting his head the slightest.
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:41 pm

she looked over and smiled then she took flight over to the canyon.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 am

He tilted his head the other way when she smiled, replying with a little smile of his own. He then watcheed her fly (Muse totally died~)
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 pm

(yup defintly) she flew around the canyon.(im out of gas lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flight For Freedom   A Flight For Freedom Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Flight For Freedom
Page 1 of 1