Neko

Just a Bit of Fun

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Just a Bit of Fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Audrey pulled open the heavy door, and walked into the club. She gazed around,slightly shy. She walked farther in, and took a place at an empty booth. A bartender walked over to her. Anything to drink, Miss? She smiled politely. Martini please. She said. He left, and came back with her drink. She thanked him, and took a sip. She settled back, and drank it slowly. Then, standing, she went to the dance floor, and began dancing rather sexily. (Fail)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:05 am

(Meep....I'm well known for saying this....can I join (lol absolute fail)? Haha....I always ask Razz )
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:26 pm

(Of course! Very Happy!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:20 pm

(Haha lol~ Okies Smile )

Alex was sitting quietly on a bench nearby, quitely chatting with his friends (Epic fail). "Hm.." He muttered as his friend turning to another person next to him. He sighed, now arched down, resting his head on his hands. He looked up and seen all the people dancing. Then, he spotted Audrey. He smiled and went back down to looking at the floor.

Lol~ Right after school is not my best muse-making time Razz
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:11 am

Audrey stopped dancing. She turned, and thought she caught a smile from someone. She waved, and walked to the bar again. She slid onto a stool, and ordered an alcoholic Bloody Mary. She saw a few people staring, and she waved them off. (Muse died)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:55 am

(O.....O T-There was never any in the first place....... Shocked You are so like PewDie and Monster....and besides....I can't make muse when I'm watching TV, Chatting with my friend on the phone, screaming/getting hypnotised by the 3DS, AND on the computer all at the same time Razz )

He smirked a tad as one of his drunk friends tried to whisper something in his ear. His face went as white as a ghost as he looked over at the girl, then frowned and shrugged quickly and pushed himself up, then walked over and took a seat next to her. "Hey" He muttered sheepishly, turning to the gir, half grinning and half frowning.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Audrey turned a bit, and smiled. Hello. She took a sip of her drink. Want a drink? It's on me. She offered.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:30 pm

"Hm?" He was a bit shocked at this offer. She was offering a free drink, yet she didn't even know him. "Mm. Okay. If you want to~" He let out a small smile in reply and leaned back on his chair.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:19 pm

She ordered him a drink, and turned to him again. By the way, I'm Audrey. She said, introducing herself. She sipped her drink again, and looked at him, interested.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:46 am

"Nice to meet you, Audrey" He grinned, setting all four chair legs down again. The names Alex" He chuckled and grabbed the glass the bartender had placed infront of him and took a quick sip. "So aynway, Audrey, what are you doing offering free drinks to people? Not that it's any of my concern, but...." He shrugged and took another quick sip.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Audrey smiled. I'm just a generous person. She said, with a slight giggle. She sipped her drink and looked at him. (Fail)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a Bit of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Fun   Just a Bit of Fun Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just a Bit of Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: