Neko

CALLING ALL VALFS!!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

CALLING ALL VALFS!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CALLING ALL VALFS!! Empty
PostSubject: CALLING ALL VALFS!!   CALLING ALL VALFS!! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:12 pm

As the day grew shorter the cold grew stronger, and Alyssa knew this. She needed a meeting with the Valfs. It was so disorganized, she couldn't take it anymore. She knew some had left without a word, an others she hadn't talked to more then once. So today she was calling every member. Not only to get to know everyone, but to appoint to them their positions and whatnot. Not only was this to see everybody, but this was a test, too.

Her numb fingers fumbled for the whistle in her pocket that only Valfs could hear. As she found it, she blew into it, a high pitch screech at such a high note it was almost impossible for any other creature to hear. She wondered who would come first. Who was still loyal to the pack, and who had left. She knew she hadn't made a great start to the pack, but she was hoping that maybe, just maybe, she could get it back together.

Alyssa hadn't talked to her brother in at least a month, and so as she waited she decided to probe his mind. With a gentle touch she alerted him she was there, and then she spoke to him through telepathy. Come to the meeting? We have much to discuss And then she waited for a reply. Or a valf to show. If a valf would show, that is.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

CALLING ALL VALFS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VALFS!!   CALLING ALL VALFS!! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:45 pm

((WOMAN! You interupt my freakin' durarara time! Not cool -.- ))

A sound. It blasted through the air at such a pitch, he knew it was meant for his kind alone. Standing on a crowded sidewalk, he noted that no one else reacted. Sure conformation of what he had origionaly supposed. It was obviously his sister. Damen, well he had no idea where Damen was. But that was definatly Alyssas' whistle.

He shrugged, walking casually down the street in the direction of their territory. Yes. He figured this would happen eventualy. As iff to prove the point of everything he had previously figured on, he felt a mental prod. Only one other being had the audacity, much less the ability, to contact him in such a way. It rang through his head. Just like normal speech, only this traveled so much further than the sound waves any voice could generate. A meeting? Well. Why not? He sent his own thought to her, Comeing. Even that had a tone to it. One he ought to not keep up if this was to be a good day.

Alexander picked up the pace just a bit, taking a meeting with everyone over a pissed off Alyssa any day. Of course, sometimes it was entertaining to watch her steam. But he was wise enough to just go and not make her mad. Not a good day for that. Everything had started out so nicely.. Well, a tad boring, but normal and uneventful all the same. A shift in the wind cought his wild, dirty blond hair, annoying him. He wasn't a perfectionist, well maybe he was, but couldn't it stay the way it should just once?! A pet peeve that was definatly irrational, but he took it in stride.

They really needed to work on things here. He mused at the state of the place. Fewer members, less upkeep. A small knife appeared in his hand and he twirled it around a bit as he sstrode up the drive, hopeing against hope there wouldn't be trouble today. It wasn't exactly the best thing in the world when he was subjected to lectures. Even at his age, being a younger sibling really sucked. He looked to his right just as a shape hurled itself at him. With a smirk he took a step backwards, the one who was running at him flying into the bushes. What fun! He laughed out loud as Naras sulking face appeared.

She frowned. Not kind at all was that of darling Alexander. No. She lept forward, landing on the pathway beside him and looking terribly pissed off. Even though she was a powerful vamp, nara still had nothing on him. He was so much stronger. Even quicker. Stupid man. They started walking, Ignara glowering and Alexander looking quite pleased at this new development. She finaly opened her mouth, growling, "Aren't you charming today Alex. And why re you home so soon anyways?"

At first it looked like she would be left out of the loop. But she watched his gaurded expression fall away and she got a response finaly, "A meeting. My sister called us. Too bad you aren't involved. I might have another laught today. And don't call me that. It isn't my name." As that she glared ruefully. Where did he get that sense of humor? It sucked. No pun intended when it came from her. She continued following him regaurdless. She would go as far as she could. Though, not for this guys entertainment. That pissed her off more than anything.

(((Like my formating? Pretty colors! And I looove the papyrus font! <3)))
Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL VALFS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Communities :: Pārdabisks-
Jump to: